WU6 (DE,AT,CH) very high CPU usage inflight

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

only airports and Fenix A320 / PMDG 737

Brief description of the issue:

Compared to other regions of Europe, for examle France (WU4) or Spain (WU8), I notice very heavy CPU load during cruize flight over regions of WU6 at higher altitudes. I assume that this region is either badly optimized or there is some other issue creating this unnatural high CPU load.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just monitor CPU usage during cruise and compare it between being over france and over germany. I use vsync half refresh rate to have fps locked to 30.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

nvidia RTX2080ti, driver version 436.23

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i5-9600kf, RTX2080ti, 16 GB RAM

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I noticed this behavior since last year joining into MSFS. This was during SU9.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This thread seems to cover the same issue: