X Box Series S - flight sim storage space issues

I have only flight sim installed on my Xbox Series S. The storage space taken up is 44%

I am a bit concerned that eventually I will run out of space on the Xbox Series S to install updates.

Not sure if the storage space will eventually level out at around 50 % without increasing from future updates.

It seems the game is continuously having updates taking up storage space all the time- and that excludes buying downloaded stuff

I would be grateful if anyone has any thoughts or solutions to this

Thanks

Thanks for the info

I have a few questions about the seagate drive

Do you physically move the flight sim game from the Xbox onto the seagate drive ?

That is the game runs of the seagate drive rather than the hard drive of the Xbox. This would mean the Xbox storage space would show 0% after you move the game from Xbox onto the seagate drive

Is this correct ?

It’s just that my experience with seagate drives on laptop is that they are very unreliable- sometimes USB port not recognised and the sometimes you can’t read the information of the seagate drive for the laptop

Are seagate drives for X Box series S very reliable - I don’t want to lose the game if I move the game onto the seagate drive and find out later that I can’t load the game onto the X Box series S from the seagate drive

I have one. It’s the same type of internal SSD drive the Series S uses, just bigger. Yes it works if you move the game over.

The expansion card works fine. Just like if it were part of the internal hard drive.

The NEW SEAGATE GAME HUBS, ( I have 2-4TB) have not been tested by myself.

The key to getting them to work is it has to have USB 3.2 AND be formatted for XBOX.

The NEW Seagates meet both these requirements.