Xbox: bought the Premium deluxe, but only get the Premium content

Same here!

Followed FAQ “Troubleshooting” this issue & logged out of Account & then logged back in. No change & Sim Marketplace still shows only Premium is owned. HOWEVER, when I went to the Microsoft Store this morning & clicked on the Premium Deluxe version, it shows I own this version. Totally confused …

1 Like

Yep same issue, hopefully they’re working on a fix.

Same problem for me too. Frustrating.

Same issue here.

Hello everyone, quick message to let you know that we aware of this situation. The team is looking into.

8 Likes

And some fix to crashing game to xbox series x??

1 Like

Yep same issue here. Pre-ordered the premium deluxe but only have the premium content.

Same issue here … Pre-ordered PremiumDeluxe but can’t download this Upgrade from the Marketplace for free . I see only an offer to buy it … I spent already many hours of downloading … I hope MSFS will find a solution without “delet everything and download all again” …

1 Like

Thank you for looking into it, @OlieTsubasa443!

1 Like

Xbox just tweeted about this exact issue you are experiencing, they said they are working on getting it fixed.

2 Likes

A year ago, when MSFS 2020 released for the PC, we had the same problem. It took some time, till the preordered content showed up.

The more you complain guys, the faster they will fix it :)!

5 Likes

Here’s a copy of the status request I sent to Zendesk on this issue:

What is the status of this request? Unlike the vast majority of bugs/issues, this is very simple-I (along with others) have paid for content that I/we did NOT receive! Just like other game purchase issues, I assume the “troubleshooting” is not that difficult-A) Verify customer purchased X in the Order System and B) Update/enable the flag, bit, code, etc. for X in the User’s “purchased content” dataset. It IS not an Asobo coding problem since I assume the Deluxe content IS available & has been D/L by folks who have purchased the Premium Deluxe version AFTER Xbox release.

6 Likes

Totally agree, this should be a very easy fix indeed.

1 Like

Which is why I’m going to wait it out for a short while to see if it gets hotfixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here as I pre-ordered as well. I also opened a ticket.
Deleting and reinstalling didn’t change anything (waste of time and energy actually).

So waiting is the only option right now until they fix it.

Does this problem only exist with pre-ordered versions or also if you buy the upgrade now?

Microsoft now added it to the known issues. That is a start.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016027399-KNOWN-ISSUES-Last-update-July-30-2021-

I never noticed this until today thank goodness I joined the forums as I would likely have never noticed the same issue of the premium deluxe missing.

I have the same issue and just submitted a ticket.
About an hour ago I see an update added on my series x of about 1.7gb and thought it must be fixed but I restarted my console and went back into the game and still missing the content.
Anybody else seen a small update?