Xbox CTD with Chicago Landmarks

I have Chicago Landmarks installed when ever I try to fly the volocopter from one of the helipads I always get a ctd

Is that Drzewiecki Design’s Chicago landmarks?
Do you get a CTD when you try to start somewhere else?

Yes it is, I don’t I’ve un installed the add on and I can fly in Chicago just fine without it, I also have it on pc and can fly with it on pc without issues so it is a Xbox issue I started in fly Tampa Vegas and had no issues flying around

You may want to report this on Drzewiecki Design’s forums:
https://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=508

I’ve done this they say it’s a Asobo issue because other people are having the same problem as well

I hope that they work with Microsoft to fix the problem. What we on the forums team have been told is that third parties should work with Microsoft to resolve these problems. I don’t have any details on that process, but that is what I have been told. I would hope that a developer like Drzewiecki Design would have a process with their team to work with Microsoft, but unfortunately I don’t have that information.

It’s seems on Xbox there are issues with some airports and landmark add ons. Hopefully MS/Asobo can track down what’s going on. I don’t buy these any longer until resolved.

Something in the code is conflicting

2 Likes