Xbox flight controllers … 349$ wow!

Well thank you Asobo !!! This will make sure sales go crazy on Xbox and this will expand the community and attract developers to release more aircraft and content !!! Yesssss !!! So excited !!!

Look at this beauty for 349$ !!!

I’m gonna buy this to fly with my two sons in multiplayer !!! They love to fly VR on my rig but it’s too expensive to buy 2 powerful PC for them so this is exactly what I need !!!

3 Likes

@jeerouss
Aren’t you the guy who’s complaining about the way too expensive DC-6 because it might cost more than $50?

1 Like

Exactly and I’m hoping Xbox will help us lower the ridiculous addon prices . Exactly what we need.
With this controller , I have faith that msfs can succeed on Xbox and that’s exactly what could help us on PC. The more people buying this game , the better for us ! It’s awesome news in my opinion.

Seems to tick many boxes. It’s using a hall effect sensor on the yoke which is great. Not much detail available yet especially on what the other controls use - potentiometers?. Things like drivers and controller software are important too. Sign up to be notified if you want first dibs.

Turtle Beach® VelocityOne™ Flight Universal Control System Features – Turtle Beach® UK