Xbox marketplace : no new planes

Just to add… In case of Xbox version it is as of now sort of false advertising as there is no wingflex, tons of detailed animations missing (fan blades for example) and 4k textures of outside also does not exist (they are really really low res - I can’t even read the warning text on signs on the emergency exits, which i should be able if it was 4k as it is on stock 787). It is clearly some sort of more basic version of model compared to PC (saw it on PC too and i can confirm that these two versions are not the same). And captain sim is just saying that it is MS/Asobo fault and he is not doing anything to fix it as the ball is not on their side…

1 Like

Is the Embraer available on Xbox…?

1 Like

I’m on the east coast so maybe hasn’t got to me yet, but I see zero marketplace updates today. What gives?

Give it about another four and a half hours before any marketplace updates go live…

Hopefully we get some decent aircraft today @justflight but will most likely only be more airports

1 Like

couple more hours

Really? I was thinking 3pm EST. I know I’ve gotten Sim Updates mid afternoon.

No JF Pipers this year.

3 Likes

Yep another terrible week

I don’t think they should release any more aircraft until they solve the DC-6 issues, personally. What has been plaguing that is bound to plague other complex aircraft. I can see it happening to the Arrows too.

1 Like

Speak for yourself……
There are plenty of good aircrafts coming while we wait for a fix on the DC-6
I’m personally looking forward to the Pipers and the Kodak……
The Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante that was released into the marketplace place today is awesome and the little jet is also good value and a lot of fun……
Just because you don’t get what you want doesn’t mean that everything released is :poop::poop::poop:

7 Likes

I got updates today for Stearman and Zenith, those will keep me busy.
Also bought Mario’s Jet for my Xbox. It’s quite fun, I had it on PC already.
Haven’t tested any of those yet, propably on the weekend…

1 Like

I never said everything released is ■■■■. I said that complex aircraft are likely to encounter the same issues as the DC-6 and so until the issue is fixed the release of said aircraft (like the JF Arrows, which rely on a lot of custom code) should be postponed. So with respect, don’t try and put words in my mouth.

And, I am speaking for myself. It’s my opinion. I am allowed to express it. Thanks.

3 Likes

:exploding_head::joy::joy::joy:

Had to edit but :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for your considered, reasoned, well thought out ‘opinion’. I will take it under advisement. Have a lovely day.

People bang on about Just Flight and their Pipers. I was wondering if anyone has any experience here with them? Looking into them awhile back made me curious that’s for sure. What exactly would we be walking into with the Arrows? The kind of depth the DC6 has I can only assume?

Xbox - The Embraer EMB 110

Has anyone purchased this?
Does it work as intended?
How would you rate it?

Personally I’ve been burnt too many times so reaching out to the community for advise on this aircraft before I buy. Something I should have done months ago.

1 Like

We’ve had confirmation from MS that new Xbox releases that use WASM gauges, including our aircraft, are currently on hold pending some technical fixes at their end. PC releases are unaffected.

Martyn - Just Flight

7 Likes

As predicted, I’m sure it’s similar to the issues affecting the DC-6. Clearly outside of your control Martyn. Thank you for the update.

2 Likes

you do not really need flaps to land the Zenith. Those are more for landing on a steep runway on a hill.

1 Like