Xbox mouse cockpit interaction doesn't work despite it showing in controls

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

yes

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

mouse doesn’t interact with switches in cockpit

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are you using a mouse or a controller?

Both. Mouse doesn’t interact with switchery in cockpit but controller does.

@Tatanka5566 Try assigning the mouse clicks/buttons in the cockpit interaction area of control assignment. I think they are primary, secondary, and maybe tertiary?
I have a five button mouse so have a variety of interactions I can do with the mouse. I’m on Xbox Series S

Also, There is a known issue when running a keyboard on Xbox. It sometimes makes mouse clicks not work if you are running a keyboard. It’s been discussed on here, the fix is to unplug the keyboard and restart the sim.

TY
No keyboard attached and buttons assigned as you suggest. When mouse highlights cockpit item and left/right click nothing happens.

Xbox X

have the same problem, I re-set the Mouse profile, works for a While, and suddenly the selection is lost again, I did many different configurations, not only right Click, x axis and y axis as well, I only pass the coursor and it click. also the action disappear.

yes, same issue

Given up now it is bloody atrocious

Is it stuck in look mode?

I have encountered something like that and pressing the right button once or twice gets the cursor back.

I am now on my 5th mouse and still cannot interact with switches in cockpit. The mouse works everywhere else. Is something in the mouse default profile missing or wrong. I really need help here please.

Would you mind sharing a pic of your control setup for your mouse?

same issue - got “block” message.Issue linked with xbox update when developer deleted the line in the menu where you can reverse from blocked to legacy (possible in PC but not in xbox x - please do return the previous setting so we can fly at ease without to have to fiddling around with the controller - cheers

Similar issue on Xbox - unable to interact with control via mapped button on Hotas One Thrustmaster flight stick, despite the control showing as correctly mapped in controls / UI. Interestingly control interaction via mouse does work, and - stranger yet - the Hotas interaction has an odd edge case where it will work ONLY if I first hover over the control with the mouse - not via the Hotas while in cursor mode. Build 1.29.30.0

yes

I want to have the arrow to turn knobs in my MSFS Xbox series x but I can’t find “cockpit interaction system” to change it to ”Legacy”. Frustrating.

Hi Tatanka5566 did you ever resolve this issue? I’m having the exact same problems. I’ve tried wireless and wired mouses and still no luck. The mouse works for everything else.

in the main menu i can see the mouse moving around but it doesnt click anything

Fixed in AAU2.