xBOX One controller rudder control

I’m having the same issue with today’s update with my xb1 controller, rudder doesn’t want to release :frowning:
edit: solved by genbrien below, thanks

After the latest update, MSFS no longer recognizes the trigger axis. Now recognizes as buttons.

1 Like

I checked the control and how the axis slider react now.

Seems the triggers act like buttons with 100% ON or 100% OFF, with no inbetween

Nice…

No, they work with full analog control, I was just flying - it works perfectly now.

they changed the default binding, wich makes them like buttons.

I just tested
but They work fine if you change them for ‘‘RUDDER AXIS LEFT’’ & ‘‘RUDDER AXIS RIGHT’’

4 Likes

YES!!!

This fixed the issue! Thank you!

I must have already had that binding from previously troubleshooting as it worked perfectly right after the update.

1 Like

Great! After some playing with the settings (thanks genbrien) the rudder controls from the trigger keys do seem to be working.

The ‘sensitivity’ dialog still seems to treat the triggers as on/off, even though they are on the sensitivity screen. Can anyone else confirm this?

They feel a bit twitchy still. What would be the best way to lower the sensitivity?

I can confirm these now work, if you have an elite controller, or elite 2, they are also based on the setting on the back for the triggers (how much pressure you can apply before its registered), so make sure they are also set up correctly