Xbox/PC screens go black then CTD

I am with you, I play on Xbox S almost everyday, after each update after a clean startup I hope issues will be solved. To be hounest; it’s only getting worse! The black screens aren’t even my main concern now. Since a week or so, opening the worldmap to create a flightplan tends to freeze. No reactions of the controller or mouse, it’s getting worse and sometimes the game ends itself to start up again.

These are some new things I discovered on Xbox S:

1. World map freezing problem. The game freezes and crashes.
  2. VFR-map freezing whilst flying. When opening VFR map from the top draw menu, the plane can be seen moving 2 seconds, then all freezes, the card is no longer adjustable. ( Zoom in, zoom out tilt etc. )
  3. PFD issues: Legs distances are sometimes not counting down, range change is not possible, yet after switching.
  4. When the game goes into sleep mode whilst the plane is flying, when returning to flying eg. by pressing the B button, the airplane suddenly starts to screw around and is doomed to crash, you cannot do anything about it.

Probably more issues, but for me the fun is over: I paid more than €150 for a complete failure and its addons. It’s really so frustrating I want to smash my Xbox to pieces, yet I know nobody will benefit from that and it will only raise my blood pressure :slight_smile: :grimacing:

2 Likes