Xbox/PC screens go black then CTD

Checked mine too :joy:

1 Like

I requested now a refund of all payed addons since release of msfs on Xbox I bought. With the status of the game right now it was just wasting money for nothing so far - really sad about it - had really fun ( 270 flight hours on my profile) I started to be used to deal with the black out bug but as I mentioned before - since Hotfix I have a lot of CTDĀ“s with and without Black out screens.

Xbox Hardware could not be the reason ( overheating, some bad hardware components ect.) as I played Outriders for couple of hours yesterday without facing any issues with my Xbox Hardware

Has it been fixed or do they think it has been fixed?

Just closed it I guess nothing more - as a wrote some thread above - for me since Hotfix this Game is simply not playable anymore - maybe this is the reason for solving the issue for me - as I am now at the point where I am giving up :man_shrugging:

They will fix it Just may take some time hold in. Are you on series s or x?

Series S ( and today I dried a X of a friend of mine, it is the same) Blackout, CTD in flight, during taxi out, after landing and taxi and it doesnā€™t matter if the airport is addon airport or standard airport of MSFS,ā€¦

ItĀ“s a great pity :man_shrugging::slightly_frowning_face:

If I read it correct they even do not fixed it for PC since a year :roll_eyes::scream: - anyway I was dealing more or less with this black out bug the last couple of weeks - but now this software is not usable anymore. What I really miss at Xbox is that after a Software crash the system will send a report to MS like I know it from PlayStation Systems, maybe they would get more glue whatā€™s going on in the code if they would receive such ā€ždumpsā€œ

Itā€™s because itā€™s now been logged . So they are working on it .

3 Likes

Yes finally!!

Does this mean asobo themselves are aware of the issue now?

Yes of course . Read above in this post.

I understand that some are in a hurry to have this bug fixed.

personally if there was not this bug i would disregard all the other bugs i am also in a hurry as i really like the flight simulation and i bought ube xbox serie s just for this game.

itā€™s just this bug that keeps us from playing and enjoying this simulation.

I really hesitate to give up flight simulator because I think Asobo does not have the necessary capacities to correct this bug

1 Like

Yes, this should be fixed in SU6. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank You very good . Iā€™m just trying to help these guys out .

3 Likes

When is SU6?

1 Like

Concerning the roadmap Late/End October

1 Like

Longest flight I have done ground to ground is 7 hrs 38 mins; granted on a black av screen. Most of my flights are partial and crashing around the 7 hr - 8hr marks

Fantasticā€¦ Im happy about that, But Iā€™m also very angry and disappointed

1 Like

As @Sether75 pointed out, late October (TBA). You can find this information on the latest Development Update https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/blog-september-16th-2021-development-update/453975

Thereā€™s an image under ā€œDevelopment Roadmapā€ that contains that information. (that image is hard to read as the software powering the forum has a bug in which some images will not display when clicked). But if you save that image, you can see the full size. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like