Xbox PMDG 737 600 vs 800 - 3GB size?

Hello everbody, well I really like the A310 from iniBuilds, because it’s a study level plane, now I would like to buy the Boeing 737 from PMDG and I have a question, if anyone knows why some model of the Boeing 737 on Xbox have a big difference in storage, for example the 737-600 has 5.19GB when the 737-800 It has 8.32GB… I guess it’s because one is a cargo version and the other is a passenger something like that or cosmetic version, There is some important difference besides size and physics…?

Or some model have more important changes? What seems strange to me is that the DC6 only has 1.70GB…

*(In theory I’m thinking to buy the 737 600 for the price and since lately I’m doing very short flights of 2, 3 hours).

Thanks slight_smile:

Moved to User Support Hub Aircraft & Systems The Wishlist category is for feature requests directed towards the MS/Asobo team, not towards 2nd or 3rd party developers.

1 Like

The size is mainly due to differences in how we build the projects. In memory load, they are all more or less identical.

1 Like

The -600 has one model while the -800 has four including the BBJ and two cargo variants. When you add models you add installed file size.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: