Xbox Serie X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator: VFR map freezing while planning flight from Catania to London as I add waypoints in front of the eastern shores of the southeastern Britain where the Thames River flows in the North Sea

I didn’t find this issue among the bugs under investigations, so I am reporting it here on purpose to ask to also addres it in the upcoming patch/hotfix:

Xbox Serie X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator, since SU9, as I add waypoints collocated on tool bar’s VFR map, in front of the eastern shores of the southeastern Britain, where the Thames River flows in the North Sea, while planning via MCDU on A320neo a Flight route from LICC Catania to EGLL London, the VFR map freezes and I cannot move it anymore and is unutilisable. Turning it off and returning it on from tool bar doesn’t solve the thing.

Also CTDs every time I fly over the North West Italian Alps near Genova, Turin and Aosta City while following the planned route above mentioned.
I can only attach photos showing the northwest of Italian Alps, where the CTD happens and the eastern shores of southeastern Britain, where the VFR map freezing issue mentioned above happens every time I add the over there collocated waypoints, but I am unable to attach a video regarding the VFR map freezing a, because an error message tells me they are oversized and asks me to resize it, which I am unable to.

Unfortunatly my VFR freeze also quite often, in various conditions… One thing for sure, the more waypoint on the flight plan, the more chances the map freeze when opened.