Xbox series x Crash

Exactly the same with me not touching it till a fix is in place

2 Likes

I can’t agree more with this post. Unfortunately, the game is pretty unstable and unplayable on xbox at this moment. I have the game on series x. The world map is causing me 2-3 crashes before I even start a flight. In game, I can’t make more than 2 hours flight without crashing. Since the game was released, I’ve never managed to cross the atlantic without the game crashing. I only managed to cross the atlantic once I disabled the online functionality. What I’ve noticed is that the problem with this game at this moment, is bing maps. Personally, i believe Bing Maps are too hard or heavy for the sim to process. When I disabled the bing maps I was able to enjoy the game and it wouldn’t crash at any scenario. So my guess is that something is very wrong with bing maps.

Generally, I’m into airliners a lot. Most of the times, I want to make long flights and it’s pretty frustrating not being able to do that. But since I am having this problem not only in Update 9 but in all previous updates, I think it needs a good amount of time and effort to resolve this issue. I’d also want to let you all know I’m having a very good internet connection, so it’s not about internet speed or whatever. It’s honestly bing maps causing the problems if you ask me. I’d also want to point out that in the world map menu, it wouldn’t crash or freeze when bing maps were disabled. The problem here is that the game is too beautiful in online mode sto be played offline. So what can we actually do about this issue? I just hope this post will be noticed and that there will be actions to resolve this huge issue on xbox series x.

1 Like

Same issue here. I’m not sure how to fix that.

Msfs is not just CTD . Its now powering my console off.

That sounds like an overheat situation

Device: xbox sx
Airport: from EBB-to EBBR
approach: ILS
When the plane landed, a freeze problem occurred. and the game crashes

Did this get resolved?

Try turning off photogrammetry and re-test. Mine hasn’t put a foot out of line since I changed this setting.