Xbox series x ctd after pressing start

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

n/a Xbox series s

Brief description of the issue:

each time I press press play to start the game crashes

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

n/a
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
I load the game on series s and on pressing press key to start it crashes bank to Home Screen. Recently I’ve started playing via Xbox cloud gaming on iPad and only after this I’m having problems.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

n/a

PC specs and peripheral set up:

n/a

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

n/a

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

after sim update 13 but I thinks it’s down to using the sim on Xbox cloud gaming

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

n/a

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

n/a

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

n/a

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

n/a