Xbox showcase 2024

Xbox Showcases are like that. It’s meant to be like that. They just roll out trailer after trailer. It wouldn’t have enough time to let each developer talk about their games in there. BUT they can post more info in the official website or, like last year, give some interviews with more details.

I’m 99,99% sure we will have a trailer with the announcement date, and that’s it. Devs wanting to talk about their games need to set up their own directs (that’s how they call it), like COD devs will do, after the main showcase, to show their new COD game.

1 Like

He’s just trolling, the trailer will probably have around 2 minutes. It’s the standard lenght on those events.

1 Like
1 Like

What’s your predictions about MSFS 2024? Will we have a trailer or 10 minutes of gameplay + in depth look?

2 Likes

Couldn’t care less about the airline pilot job, most boring thing ever. You just programm the plane what to do instead of flying it.
I liked the missions centric trailer, as I think that was what 2020 lacked most in regards to fsx.
My favourite thing to do in 2020 is still bushtrips and exploring the :earth_americas:.
I like the idea of a career mode, though.

1 Like

Just the trailer, with the release date. With around 2 minutes of length. But, maybe they will update their FAQ, and post something in the homepage. But in the Xbox Showcase itself, just the trailer.

2 Likes

Shadow drop. Anything less we riot.

Kidding. I reckon we’ll get a release date

3 Likes

We’re live at xbox showcase 2024!

1 Like

Let us know when there is some announcement.

2 Likes

Looks amazing. A real greatest hits of all the really popular third party add ons now done in sim. And the environment looks incredible.

2 Likes

Coming November 19th …

2 Likes

November 19th 2024!
:airplane:

4 Likes

Ok, let those real liveries be real for Xbox. Por favor.

11 Likes

pretty disapointing, seem to have added features to just cater more toward the casual gamer crowd, what about being able to vary the visibility? realistic cloud simulation? four years into fs2020 and we dont even have those two basic features

FS is a broad church. I’m sure it’ll have features to please everyone.

How do you its not got those features? We’ve only just seen a second trailer.

4 Likes

fair enough,
but the fact that this stuff isnt being highlighted, more so the pilot career and red bull air races being the main hype kinda shows what direction this series is going toward

Personal Comment & Observation
I think these types of presentations always focus more on the feature side of the game rather than the functionality of it. I’d expect specifics, such as you mentioned, to be talked about later on - perhaps at the FSExpo at the end of this month.

7 Likes

Looks great. Excited for this

1 Like

Am I reading into things too much.

Not advertised as available on MS Store - only Gamepass, steam and Xbox