Xbox SU9 CTD from world map

Ok I can’t seem to specifically find a root cause on this from anything downloaded . What it is , is this … When the Xbox begins , even though nothing is downloading, there is a number 1 under the notifications just above the menu that may take a minute or two to appear, than once you scroll onto it , and make it checked, than all the lag and maps run fluent and than will allow you to fly into the map and load at any airport if it’s not a 3rd party addon but vanilla without issue. The problem is this bug that appears in that loading instance which appears and says under notifications that the download is complete. Where or why this happens I don’t know . But after accepting it, than you can fly without CTDs ! This has been my initial testing on this issue and it works . The bug lies in the notifications . The notification must be first appeared and than tap or scroll on it , than it will remove that notification and all is good to go . I’ll send a photo of what I am talking about when I can get restarted again .

Side Note Jayne - I have not downloaded anything or had any updates than what we’re in the regular content manager with the base core sim. This was off the bat from the beginning of that helps . Also many other users had the same pure vanilla.

Jack

4 Likes