Xbox suggested airports (uk)

Can anyone suggest any uk third party airports that don’t have any issues on the series x I currently have only the pilot plus bristol one…

I’ve got EGPH Edinburgh International by pyreegue
EGKK London Gatwick by origami studios
EGLC London City by orbx
EGMC London Southend by pilot plus
EGCC Manchester by macro simulations
All of these have worked fine on my xbox series x and I have not had any problems with any of them

1 Like

Thanks very much for this i fly alot into Edinburgh from Bristol om msfs so I might go for the Edinburgh

Hello, I’ve tried to install the EGKK London Gatwick add-on by origami several times on my Xbox X but I could’t get it to work. As soon as I start the game it crashes and I have to restart it all over again. Did you have any problem?

1 Like

Wait to see if there is any update for it because of SU 8

1 Like

I had no problems installing or running it on my xbox series x

1 Like

Do you have all the SU (from 1 to 8) already installed on your XBox?

1 Like

Yes mate ???

I have the Gatwick add on (it’s my local!) and the quality of the airport astounds me! I am on Series X (all updated etc) and only had a problem once, a few months ago, when I tried to take off in a DLC aircraft. Seems to run smoothly if you use native MSFS aircraft and 99% of downloadables, too.

1 Like

It’s weird I have MSFS and just a couple of other add-ons (like NYC night scenary and A320NEO Sound Pro installed). But maybe I have to install all the other World Updates in order to get this EGKK London Gatwick Airport to work. I don’t know!

1 Like

Try it i don’t have all the world updates only uk and another one. But I don’t have Gatwick ether I only have bristol pilotplus and pyreegue Edinburgh

I have the same problem - I also have issues with the Inibuilds Heathrow airport and London City airports (intermittently). They either load to the ‘Fly’ screen - then crash or crash before the ‘Fly’ screen. However, the airports appear to be okay when you fly in from other parts of the scenery rather than starting off at the airport. Oddly enough the issue is no better even if you try the same with cloud gaming.

The Inibuilds Heathrow add on is causing CTD everytime. I have removed and no CTD, reinstalled and CTD. XBSX