Xbox Update - MSFS has disappeared

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?
NO>

Brief description of the issue:
I have just fired up my PC, carried out my daily update checks on windows and MS Store. There were 2 updates on the MS Store, one of which was an XBox update the other Windows Maps. Updated those and then purchased and downloaded Axis & Ohs - MSFS is gone off of my PC.

I uninstalled the Axis and Ohs and rebooted the PC. MSFS still absent. Check in the XBox app and the game is not downloaded but I have the option to Install. Full install is now in progress.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello!

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce.

That is a problem with the new Forums platform, it has lost a good deal of clarity since the revamp - IMHO. However, thanks for your help.

I have just been back to the PC and the installation of MSFS via the XBox app has been stalled at 9%, with no evident activity at all, for the last 2 hours. Cancelled the install and resumed via the MS Store where it appears to be on the move again.

The install is now complete, just 9 hours :roll_eyes:, and that’s the good news. The bad news - my Community Folder is empty and my back up for the Community Folder is gone, the whole folder just not there any more. So now I have I don’t know how many hours to devote to recovering all of the Payware to start with and then move on to other stuff, liveries, airfields, scenery and on it goes. So annoying, just how can that happen?

I guess that I should be thankful in one way as this is the first major hiccup that I have experienced since day one, what is that 2 1/2 years. Lots of problems with Updates but mostly niggly, frustrating issues. This transcends niggly and frustrating by a country mile though.

Just to cap it all, when I did get some payware aircraft re-installed last night, although all of the binds were still there the sim didn’t ‘recognise’ the stick, throttle or any of the programmed buttons. The mouse pointer worked and changed form (ie pointer to pointing finger) clicking on the mouse activated nothing. This was almost 10pm last night so I switched off and left it to stew.

Almost back in operation but still a bunch of add ons to locate and download. Big shout out for CaptMatto who helped me with a problem on the G36 Improvement Project Bonanza download.

This is happening to me too on Xbox X. I downloaded the Deluxe upgrade and when I played two hours ago, I was flying a 787. Now I came back to play a little later, and all the premium content is gone.