Xbox X doesn’t recognize or detect Bravo Quadrant at all

Xbox X doesn’t recognize or detect Bravo Quadrant at all. All Bravo levers, buttons, and controls are also dead. The Bravo quadrant worked at one time, but I don’t know what happened. Need help.

I have read post on this issue and watch a video by RMag. XBox still don’t recognize Bravo Quadrant.
I have the Alpha connected to the XBox. Bravo connected to the Alpha via XBox hub.

Help Please. Thanks

Hi, I have the same issue on a random basis. What cures it for me is to disconnect the Honeycomb stuff, count to ten and plug it in again, wait again and recheck.

I have all devices connected to the Xbox via a powered hub with separately switchable ports. The shortest way to do it is launch FS, from the main menu with world map and so on before creating a flight I go to „Options“, „control options“, click on search by input and actuate a button on the Bravo. If it is displayed correctly I continue with creating a flight. If not I switch off the Honeycomb port on the hub wait and switch it on again. Takes ten seconds or so.
This (for me) also helps if FS can‘t get past the „press any button to continue“ screen.

HTH, Frank

Are you sure you are using the Xbox-compatible versions?