Xbox Yokes

#Xbox

Hello all
I am looking forward to set up a flight simulator at home. I am using xbox series X.
What yoke, pedals, etc would you recommend me to get?
How do I connect all of it to the b
Xbox?

Thank you in advance for your recommendations :slight_smile:

Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke Pack, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, and if you’re into it, a second Thrustmaster Boeing Edition Throttle Quadrant.

Simply fantastic setup.

You plug the pedals into the quadrant, the quadrant into a second quadrant (if you go the two quadrant route) the second quadrant into the yoke and the yoke into the Xbox. I love that it daisy chains like this.

2 Likes

Topic moved into #self-service:peripherals

TCA if youre flavor is mostly commercial, Turtle Beach if you’re into mainly GA(especially cessnas with vernier throttles). The V1 is extremely versatile though with configurable quadrant that can do makeshift work for everything, but flying big jets DEFINITELY the TCA. Eventually someone is bound to make one for xbox worth flying.

I use the TB with the T-FLIGHT HOTAS stick as only a ‘server’ for the pedals(I never use the stick). They’re kinda meh, will sell it off when the TB ones come out if they’re decent. You can pack a TON of commands into the TB, I’ve run out of things to add(some stuff I’d still use keyboard for regardless), and apparently you can bind a ‘shift’ and add another dozen or more functions. Just completely bypass TB’s defaults and go right to the simhanger setups on youtube though. To be honest though the trigger rudders aren’t all that bad, other than taxiing tight and breaking right while trying to work the throttle is bunk. Only real advantage to the pedals IMO is the taxiing is so much better.

Just get both, and fly everything, this is the way.

If they finally get some must-have big commercial twin jets in there(or even a good Dash-8), I’m definitely adding the TCA setup to the mix.

2 Likes