XPForce Help

Hey there. I’m attempting to use XPForce with my Sidewinder FF2 stick. It’s definitely doing something, but I’m trying to get the trim system to work.

So when trimming a real aircraft, say, a Cirrus SR-22. When you move the electric trim, the “center” position of the stick has now moved.

Or even a regular wheel trim like in a Cessna, it moves the yoke (because of the change of forces).

Does this work with XPForce? That’s really the main reason I got it was to have trim and stall forces. Thanks for help

Simple answer YES.

Assuming a non-fly-by-wire aircraft – typically a light GA plane …
If you are Trimmed, and you then start moving the aircraft Trim wheel, you will see the MSFS MSFF Stick start to move, as the plane re-trims, effectively with the Joystick in its new trimmed position.

1 Like

i’m having a serious issue with XPForce. It’s moving the center of the joystick pitch to the extreeme end of it’s input.

So when my joystuck is centered, MSFS thinks it’s all of the up. i make another post about this but just made the connection. Has this happened to anyone else?

Joystick Axis Way Off Center - Community Support / Hardware and Peripherals - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Turn down the Gain …

which setting is that? what i really need is a “reset” button on the XPForce control panel to reset the center position. does that exist?