Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

All back to normal again with me this evening with xbox S system after further receiving world update sceneries .

Today same problem. MFS 20 has died last week for me.

Yes a week ago the Bandwidth and some CTD’s started to happen.

I wish we could have more info when a CTD’s happens which could tell us what the issue is.

Has this been fixed since the WU, or is this still an issue? I don’t have the bandwidth (no pun intended :hugs:) to spend hours in frustration. If this has been resolved, happy to go back.

Since WU these messages are gone at my pc!

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? yes

Brief description of the issue: Every flight low bandwith issue , 200m virgin internet Wired

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered: tried many different fixes from the internet

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: last 2 updates iv had the same issue
[/quote]

Not fixed yet.
Had the message about 5 minutes ago.
Enabling “Bing Data World Graphics” again it does not CTD the sim, for now.
Let’s see what the night will bring 

+3 on the counter

4 totally so far

PS:
Needed about of 7 attempts to bring Bing Data World Graphics back to live in the second outage.
Needed about of 2 attempts to bring Bing Data World Graphics back to live in the third outage.
CTD on the 4th

3 Likes

Just got struck again by this dreaded “bandwidth low, you are now offline” message. This has been going on now for a couple of weeks already, since the big live weather outage. And it is not my connection that is the issue here, Discord and other streaming in the background continue on without a hitch.

I mean I understand that outages can happen and really don’t have a problem with being offline a couple of minutes. But can we please change this thing, that we are not forcefully put into offline mode? That is the really annoying part about this whole ordeal, the only way to get back the online features is going into the pause menu and turning, which can take a while and also freezes the sim. Being frozen in midair like that is a big no-no on VATSIM while flying, so if I get this message once it most of the time means I have to continue the flight in offline mode until arriving at the destination.

3 Likes

Have you tried this, have you tried that?

No.

99,9 percent everything works fine, only after a WU or SU this nonsense keeps happening. And even then, I can live with a message that the connection is not available, but
 don’t change my settings within seconds. Just don’t.

Fix it please.

5 Likes

get the same here,
to bad that it only happen if we have time to fly,daytime all is good

This need a fix

2 Likes

Sim is useless now,only ctd if i try switch it on
 :-1:
wonder if they eve fix this mess

2 Likes

CTD when enable automatically (why is msfs disabling it at all) disables online service after this pseudo “you are offline” warning 

It su
ck.s soo much if you flew several hours 
 and getting “offline scenery”, means that the world just looks blurry, i want to switch world data back on 
 or msfs should stop turning it off by itself.
what should never happen is that just turning it back on that make msfs CTD

They should fix the reason for the red “offline warning” 
thats weired what they have done to get us rid of the “red box”
 they should disable this red warning message without switching something offline and make the ctd when i want to switch it on.

Protokollname: Application
Quelle: Application Error
Datum: 03.03.2023 21:56:31
Ereignis-ID: 1000
Aufgabenkategorie:Anwendungsabsturzereignisse
Ebene: Fehler
SchlĂŒsselwörter:
Beschreibung:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 1.30.12.0, Zeitstempel: 0x63c56d8f
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 1.30.12.0, Zeitstempel: 0x63c56d8f
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000027c8466
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x0x9E08
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x0x1D94E04654F2A2F
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Berichtskennung: 09364969-64e8-41b8-a2fe-8af08d5eb0f9
VollstÀndiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App
Ereignis-XML:

0x8000000000000000

Application

FlightSimulator.exe
63c56d8f
FlightSimulator.exe
63c56d8f
c0000005
00000000027c8466
0x9e08
0x1d94e04654f2a2f
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
09364969-64e8-41b8-a2fe-8af08d5eb0f9
Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
App

Stack
[0x0] ntdll!NtWaitForMultipleObjects + 0x14
[0x1] KERNELBASE!WaitForMultipleObjectsEx + 0xe9
[0x2] KERNELBASE!WaitForMultipleObjects + 0xe
[0x3] kernel32!WerpReportFaultInternal + 0x587
[0x4] kernel32!WerpReportFault + 0xbe
[0x5] KERNELBASE!UnhandledExceptionFilter + 0x3db
[0x6] ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart$filt$0 + 0xac
[0x7] ntdll!_C_specific_handler + 0x97
[0x8] ntdll!RtlpExecuteHandlerForException + 0xf
[0x9] ntdll!RtlDispatchException + 0x286
[0xa] ntdll!KiUserExceptionDispatch + 0x2e
[0xb] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x1338526
[0xc] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0xea8989
[0xd] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0xea83dc
[0xe] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x1013d01
[0xf] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x100d88b
[0x10] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0xc1e97a
[0x11] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0xc1e576
[0x12] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x129420f
[0x13] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x1294048
[0x14] FlightSimulator!FlightSimGetProcessId + 0x91edb6
[0x15] kernel32!BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x1d
[0x16] ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart + 0x28

4 Likes

That is extremely disappointing. This has been going on for well over a month. I sometimes use the sim as a way to relax. In its current state, it does anything but that.

I’m certain the servers were busier over the holidays when people had time to play at all hours. No issues then.

1 Like

I honestly feel this is down to contention on the servers, there just needs to be much more capacity. Millions of Simmers streamers no doubt streaming in Bing Maps and data, the weekends are the worst.

They have to up the capacity and/or introduce a premium sub so that you do not affected by this, if that is how it has to be. I would gladly pay say $10 a month to be on servers that do not fail, or if we all pay then they can double it or something I do not know, but this will kill the sim dead if it carries on.

I am not suggesting some sort of Elite grade service where “I can afford it” so I will never get this, but to have 4-8 hours of my life wasted on a flight, that I planned and executed flew by the book, planned by the book to have that time wasted because of this issue, $10 to me is worth the safe guard! Nothing makes me want to delete the sim faster or with a burning passion than having my time wasted by some silly message that then either just loops forever or causes a CTD.

As a matter of fact I just deleted XP12, because I am just sick and tired of the issues with it, and I have put a fair bit of investment into that.

2 Likes

I spent nearly $3k on a gaming machine solely to play this sim, that I haven’t touched in 6 weeks. So yes, $10/month to actually enjoy this I’d gladly pay.

Don’t get disheartened. There are plenty of other games to play. I have taken a little break from MSFS to enjoy some the latest releases. Thankfully I have not had this issue in a while, but the fear of it happening means I now no longer fly at the weekends, or I dont do any airliners at the weekends, which is really the only time I can do it by the book and have time to wait for GSX etc, use VATSIM etc.

Put that 3K to work in other ways, do not let it rot! Everyday/week you do not use it, you are losing the value on it
well kind of
 but I am sure you know what I mean.

When I play games, I yearn to be flying, or I feel like I am cheating on MSFS lol, but also I cant deal with the anxiety of “is my time going to be wasted again”!

1 Like

I would play X-Plane if they had better graphics and/or integrated Google Earth. Also interested if there are any Space Exploration games with reasonably decent graphics. I have an extremely demanding and stressful job. The “escapism” of MSFS looking like the real world is very soothing to me. The current issue totally ruins that for me.

For more general traditional gaming, we do have X Box Series X and Nintendo Switch. It took us 2 years to finally get X Box at MSRP.

1 Like

Yeah I got them all too, but for me PC is where it is at.

1 Like

It happens to me most often around 18:00-22:00 UTC. Even just with BING DATA WORLD GRAPHICS ON and everything else OFF (online traffic, weather, multiplayer). But what will happen when the simulator is no longer supported? Will photogrammetry and bing data will not be available? (just a concern, because cached data doesn’t seem to improve the offline look)

Had no problem with this tonight.
We had a massive community flight tonight and all went smooth.