Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

First time I got this, just now…

Looks like X-Plane…

With a >2000/650 Mbps speedtest right now

1 Like

yep, all day for me. First time I’ve been on since last Friday.

1 Like

Same. Haven’t been able to get it to work since the update. Tried multiple servers, tried disabling community folder, made sure there wasn’t any other use of the bandwidth in the house…I’m frustrated for sure. I wish they would do something about this or at least post something that they are aware of it and working on it.

1 Like

Getting “Connection Lost - Switched Offline” every since the Live Weather stopped working today.

Came here to add my vote. I haven’t seen this message in several months. Now all of a sudden it’s a problem. I checked bandwidth and all is fine at 250Mbps+.

4 Likes

Same as many else here, started having this issue super frequently out of nowhere after the latest update, along with a slew of CTDs due to “nvwgf2umx.dll” aka a GPU-related crash. Frustrating for sure.

2 Likes

Same here. Started after the latest update. Messed up, was running smooth prior

It’s gotten so bad this afternoon it’s not even loading the offline textures I don’t believe. Taxiway light are floating above the surface, sometimes buildings aren’t even loading…

As something else to point to - I decided, against my best judgement, to try a reinstall. It drops to 0.04 Mbit then suddenly bursts to 50Mbit and winds back down to 0.04 at the rate of about 1Mbit per second. And repeats.

These servers are screwed up bad.

2 Likes

Ive never gotten this error before today and keep getting it non-stop now. I can’t even load in and play no matter where I try to load into. The sim worked fine this morning, but since then I get this error and can’t get rid of it.

It turns off my PG option in the Data menu and I have to turn it back on, which takes forever to load back in, if it even does.

2 Likes

#pc
#Store
Greetings.
Same issue here. Brand new PC. No addons. I have been testing my new rig and everything was fine till yesterday. Now this low bandwidth message pops up on every start. Tried all suggestions, no luck. This game really need some serious help. Frustrating :unamused:

1 Like

I can’t even turn PG on anymore, I can turn on all other online services, but constantly get the ‘bandwidth is too low for streaming’ message and the setting for PG turns itself off again. I switched severs, signed out of MFS and signed back in, cleared scenery cache and toggled it on and off, doesn’t make any difference.

PG is on in the data menu on the main screen, load the flight, which right now is taking 10x longer than usual, then get the ‘badwidth is too low for streaming’ message and PG turns off. This has to be a microsoft server issue.

This morning was issues with extreme wind with live weather, but at least PG worked then…

1 Like

For the last 3 days I get low bandwidth issues. I figured it was about the number of players after the update. But, I have tried at all different times of the day without success. I have a 1 Gbt connection, so the issue is not on my side.

1 Like

So I seem to have gotten it resolved for now, sign out of the game while on the pause screen in the upper right corner. This will kick you from the game and take you to the ‘press and key to continue’ screen. Once the game is reloaded and back on the main screen, then delete the rolling cache, turn off the rolling cache, hit apply and save, then turn on the rolling cache, hit apply and save, then close the game completely. Re-load the sim and no more message and PG is working normally again for me.

1 Like

Well, I don’t even use the cache. But, yesterday I did log out and back in and it did not resolve my issue.

2 Likes

I am now seeing this same issue unresolved on my end. I have 1 Gig of bandwidth but to no avail, i continually get this message and no way to fly with PG turned on.

Edit: I signed out again and now that resolved the issue.

Edit #3: well ■■■■, it’s doing it again. LOW BANDWIDTH…yet I have a Gig. PG is turned off and difficult re-enable.

1 Like

Plus reintalling Windows can help!

Lol well of course

I tried that. Since I have new PC and had not much to lose, I gave it a try. No luck.

1 Like

Its happening again. So awful mid flight. This has to be fixed!

and its doing it again today. same low bandwidth error and PG gets shut off and takes FOREVER to turn back on. This time it never came back on, I got the loading circle that it was ‘applying settings’ and got stuck circling. I just quit the game. This is frustrating, it just killed my 2 hour flight with only 40 minutes to go…

This is a MAJOR bug they need to fix asap. Talk about literally game-breaking, this should be a top priority

3 Likes