Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

Same here, since the AAU update i’v frequently get the “low bandwith message”. wich is laughable…(1gb fiber here and no issue whatshowever with my bandwidth). Unfortunately signing out and in didn’t change anything… i’m 100% sure that the problem come from MS/xbox servers. Can’t really fly for now

Does the MSFS team actually monitor these forums? What does it take to at least get an acknowledgment that they’re aware of issues like this? Do they have any sort of automated system monitoring? Should we all be submitting Zendesk tickets?

It’s coming up on 3 years since MSFS launched and it still feels like amateur hour at Asobo when it comes running an online service and customer support.

1 Like

I too have this issue but also when I do turn the Bing Data back on, I get a CTD as well.

3 Likes

Signed out of what specifically?

Bug is now marked as “logged”–I can’t recall, but was it logged before yesterday?

Also now receving this message, i have a Gigabit connection, it’s not on my end lol

Yes, you should submit zendesk tickets when you have an issue that you think is a problem with the sim. The MSFS team does monitor the forums and will sometimes comment but not always.
Asobo has nothing to do with the online services and customer support. Microsoft is responsible for those activities. Asobo are the developers of the sim.

If only I had known that the “log out” thing would end my flight… They could at least give a warning…

This issues makes the sim looks like vanilla X-Plane, we loose the main advantage of MSFS.

And they dare telling us it’s on our end…

edit : now I get this issue every flight, it’s definitely the last update causing that.

3 Likes

Using USA East service. problem with " low bandwidth message - connect lost- switch offline. Any solution. Please advice. It has been 2 years. Please fix the problem. Thanks.

1 Like

UK based. Constant disconnect of the Bing terrain and Photogrammetry. This has been happening a lot in the last week or so. It needs to be escalated, because I suspect a fix is needed!

3 Likes

Ever since the update, im having bandwith problems too. Ruined my KATL-TNCM flight and just ruined my KLAS-KBOS flight. Never had any issues before the past update.

Happening on my end too. Ever since the newest update, never has happened before and I have a 150mbps connection. I was panicking thinking this was on my end. Is it confirmed it’s Asobo then?

I too have received this warning a couple of different times throughout today. Servers are def the issue.

I get the low bandwidth message too at times, it’s very random. I’m Series X here, no internet issues at all - 50mb up/down, fiber optic.

Started getting this last night, now today. Never gotten it before and I have plenty of network. Really frustrating.

Same issue here. 500mbps connection and didn’t have this issue before the latest AAU update.

1 Like

Can also confirm, experienced this same error message along with a CTD when trying to re-active photogrammetry several times over the past 2 days. My internet speeds are over 1000mpb with 200mbp upload.

Once I receive the ‘low bandwith’ error, I re-enable photogrammetry data manually and it causes MSFS to CTD.

Can also confirm, experienced this CTD several times over the past 2 days. My internet speeds are over 1000mpb with 200mbp upload.

Once I receive the ‘low bandwith’ error, I re-enable photogrammetry data manually and it causes MSFS to CTD. Also UK based.

1 Like

I can confirm I am getting it also. US East Servers, I’m in Atlanta. Internet is gigabit and turning on bing graphics again causes CTD. Never had this happen before ever.

I’m getting this now also after signing back into their servers. I cant get rid of it and its been CTD my sim many times.