Your Current TOP 10 Aircraft

I am finally, finally at a point where I understand enough what I like in a plane that I can sit a few out without FOMO taking over.

I mean, when I look at the top 25 and realize how many very good planes don’t even make that list! I do not need them all.

1 Like

Teach us your powers of wisdom, please! A lot of us need simtherapy man!!

1 Like

Not to side track the thread, but I consider myself very lucky to be old enough to have been around when RAF Mildenhall had their airshows…the high lights of which, watching an SR-71 take part (can never forget the sound of it in full afterburner taking off), as well as an English Electric Lightning doing a low pass (THE NOISE!!). You could even walk around a hanger where they kept one of the SR-71’s (I believe they where based there) and witness the shear volume of drip trays needed lol.
Loved Duxford also (went there many times), but alas moved over to the US a few years ago and find myself missing those times.

1 Like

Until he has a meeting with the Bank Manager I would guess :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A good while yet, I’m hoping. Haha.

3 Likes

I get paid next week, so the cycle will continue haha!

2 Likes

To illustrate my point further, I’ve just bought the PA-28 Warrior. Well, they were kind enough to offer a 25% discount if you’d already bought the Arrows, so it seemed rude not to. :joy:

It is rude not to. You’re so polite lol

But… you haven’t got the Bulldog yet? The Vans RV14? Boeing 247D?

What about the Corsair? The Porter? Those MilViz guys gotta eat too!

EDIT: oh of course how could I forget the Discus premium and the Cessna Bird Dog!

2 Likes

I need to try and exercise some restraint haha!

1 Like

And you haven’t even listed the half dozen planes I’ve purchased in the last month. We are very spoiled.

And I learned a new word I really like: skint.

2 Likes

Prefer the Warrior to any of the Arrows, sure the Turbo Arrow is faster and handles altitude better but I have plenty of other aircraft for that.

What’s the American equivalent word for ‘skint’ then?

Here’s another: Brassic (cockney rhyming slang)

2 Likes

I see that the Warrior is discounted on SimMarket as well if you bought different JustFlight planes - I have the Turbo Arrows. I mean US$25 for the Warrior!

Should I get the Warrior? I love the Turbo Arrows, I love that kind of GA plane. I guess it’s a no-brainer, right?

That would be ‘broke’.

or maybe “busted”

Or ‘flight simmed’

2 Likes

The real life Warrior II is best at slow and low stuff but is not quite STOL, it is sort of a bit like a c172 in terms of performance and use case.

The JF Warrior II is the best of their PA28’s and has real character. I personally prefer it to the Arrows.

1 Like

Skint is a largely a Scouse term (I believe) and I am from Liverpool.

2 Likes

“Scouse” is new to me. Had to Google that one!

1 Like

Biased of course, but Liverpool is the greatest city in Britain populated by the kindest, funniest, most quick-witted people you could wish to meet.

2 Likes