Your gaming license cannot be authenticated message

Can someone help me solve this problem?

From the article in “Support” tab at the top of the page:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Connect to Server

Having the same issue. None of the steps in the linked post fixed the issue. Clicking ok and letting the sim continue just loads offline visuals despite all settings showing “online” within the option menus

2 Likes

If you are running out of options to solve the issue, one thing you can do (if you haven’t already) is to “Submit a Request” for assistance to Zendesk using the “Support” tab at the top of the page.

1 Like

Same here East Coast no servers show up . On my Pc no issues on the Xbox series X this issue just started this morning . Everything loads in fine but no live traffic, no server connection

1 Like

XBOX X

Same here,started after a console reset so assumed that was the cause?,but now I am not so sure.

I temporarily got it working by removing my wired internet connection to Xbox and the wifi then immediately took over after inserting the wifi password and the server choice reappeared .
Also I could then reapply the ethernet cable again to use that.Problem was every time I shut down the sim I had to do a repeat again and again
then suddenly this morning during sim loading a popup momentarily mentioning ‘syncing’ appeared and the server options began working as normalđŸ€”

1 Like

Actually your method worked the best for me , I did indeed uninstall the whole sim and it worked one time and than I read your comment here tried that out and it got it going again . Something happened in the ecosystem I believe overnight yesterday that borked this issue out . So far , I can attest that your method works the best . Much appreciated.

1 Like

I’am having the same problem here, on the Xbox Series X!
Does anyone know how to correct it ?

I just had it again earlier,rebooting router fixed it this time.