Your TOP 5 World Enhancement Mods

Here comes a long overdue update to these charts!!

P = Payware // F = Freeware
PC = PC Only // P/X = PC & Xbox

If you prefer this as a PDF, you can download it here: Dropbox - MSFS Mods Ranking (10).pdf - Simplify your life

If you need LINKS TO DOWNLOADS, I’ve put together a Google Sheet including all the mods in the charts here: MSFS World Enhancement Mods - Google Sheets

===== MY SUMMARY =====

2 new entries since the last update, with Mamu Design’s Marinas deservedly striking the Top 10 right away! Nicely done @mamuDesign

And FS DreamTeam’s GSX Pro lower down with just one mention for 1pt.

I finally incorporated my own votes into it so I’ll see if anything fancy comes out soon and hopefully be able to adjust mine.

I was going to put Marinas top but then remembered FS Realistic, sorry Mamu! I really can’t go back to flying without that as it sounds so empty and lifeless (plus the new head movement really adds to the feel of flying / landing for me) and as audio is there ALL the time, not just near water, I felt that had to be favoured by 1pt lol.

I REALLY LOVE the addition of piers and leisure boats though — it adds so much nice detail to otherwise bland areas. Great idea! Here’s is a random screenshot I took that shows how cute it can randomly look, ANYWHERE in the world!

4 Likes