Your TOP 5 World Enhancement Mods

Awesome. I’ve seen them but never deeply looked at purchasing, but I’m going to take a good look now. Sounds great.

You’re the first person that’s listed them in their Top 5 and this is exactly the reason I set the thread up, so thank you!!

Oh and…

…yea it’s meant to be! Have you had a go in my Top 5 Aircraft thread yet? I bet that’s even harder hehe

(Link is on the opening post here if you need it)

1 Like

Yes sir!!! I’ve put up a list in all your threads. Love the change it gives to the typical forum gripes (I’m one of them lol)

2 Likes

Be aware…those Taburet roads can have a brutal impact on the FPS. I still dont know why, they are only textures with a slightly higher LOD. It depends on your machine of course. I own 3 of them and had to put them out of the community folder one after the other.

Here are my top 5:

1.PSXT & real Traffic
2.Bijan Studios - 4 Seasons
3.We Love VFR
4.Global AI Ship Traffic
5.Mamu Design Powerlines and Solar Farms

2 Likes

Hi and thanks for your choices above.

Can you tell me a bit more about this please?

Is it 2 products? Payware? What is the developer name?

PSXT is a payware solution for real time AI traffic.

Dev. page: https://www.lekseecon.nl/

Dev. forum at AVSIM: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/819-psxseecontraffic-for-fsx-p3d-msfs/

…a bit more to read: Does anyone use PSXT+ Real Traffic? - #18 by Semor76

1 Like

Here is the next update:

Slight change at the top hehe.

1 Like

My list:

1. Pilot2ATC*
  2. REX AccuSeason**
  3. We Love VFR
  4. AIG
  5. Real Taxiways (JustFlight)
  • I use ATC Chatter with P2A, and didn’t list it separately because they’re rolled together as one unit on my system.

** I also have Bijan 4 Seasons, and there’s very little difference between the two. I switched to REX for the simple UI, and Bijan has stopped updating his.

I’ve tried every “career” program out there, (The Skypark, Neofly, OnAir, etc etc) and I always get bored and go back to just my VA. I think a good Virtual Airline is a great way to enhance your experience. (I fly for Elite Air Taxi) I don’t know think that would qualify for this list since it doesn’t actually enhance the world, but I figured I’d type it anyway.

1 Like

1 Bijans 4 seasons
2 We love VFR 1+2
3 GAIST
4 Rex Weather Force
5 div HD mesh

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for your contributions. What is this one please?

diverse .free and payware … new zealand, swiss etc. hard to say, wich is the best. xD

On Flightsim.to? Got any link(s)?

Discover Microsoft Flight Simulator Add-Ons » Flightsim.to

Ah I see what you mean. So not a specific developer/ creator…

1 Like

Hmm, maybe OrbX NZ is the best… good Performance, look overall

1 Like

No. He’s had deaths in the family and is currently out of the country. He said he’s releasing a patch for some minor issues soon and will be back home and back to work in the near future.

My Favorites so far, not easy to choose, there r so many I like:

1 We love VFR 1+2
2 Bijans 4 seasons
3 Luke Airtool
4 GAIST
5 Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Landmarks (My Home is my Castle ;-))

4 Likes

Hi! Thank you for your list.

I assume you have also got this to go with it?

I’m tempted to try REX AccuSeason also. I’m not sure that Bijan’s needs much more development?? It’s very nice as is.

Do you know if the REX product actually inserts new 3D tree models?

The only thing I don’t like sometimes with 4 Seasons is the trees at mid-distance look kind of wrong. Like branches aren’t connected to the trunk. Only really noticeable when you have a lone tree (not a forest or bunch) but they can look a bit broken and “hollow”.

Maybe it’s my settings. Might try Ultra for trees in a moment as I’ve never actually tried that.

I just purchased the 3 Creative Mesh airports mentioned and highly praised in the Freedom Fox thread :slight_smile:
…downloading now (only available in MS Market).

3U2 - Johnson Creek
2U8 - Thomas Creek
0U3 + D47 - Mahoney Creek + Cougar Ranch

Yes I have! And there are several other great freeware mods for the region of north-eastern Germany, of which not all meet your criteria, such as:

1 Like