Your TOP Airport Addons

List Boy strikes again with another Top List!

This time, AWESOME Bush Strips. Inspired by my adventures in the Wilga, a list of ideal and exciting places for interesting and challenging landings around the globe in Low’n’Slow aircraft.

Feel free to have a look and add your own. I left it open so anyone can add to the bottom and follow that format.

:link: MSFS Epic Bush Strips - Google Sheets

SOME EXPLANATION:

Star rated Difficulty can be one or more of these factors:

• Short strip for STOL challenge
  • Bumpy, sloped or stepped (like Courchevel)
  • Tricky or confined approach (from at least one side)

Star rated My Rating can be one or more of these factors:

• Great detail airfield
  • Beautiful surroundings
  • Overall “fun” of the landing

….those are not really tied to the difficulty. It could be a long strip with easy approach but still due to all factors combined score highly here. Some of mine so far are like that (e.g EG78, Scotland, Out Skerries) – give them a try!

So you can choose a 5 star with low difficulty, or a high difficulty that may not be amazing visually, or a high star in both columns for the ultimate best locations. That’s the idea anyway :smiley:

NOTE: To add the stars, don’t edit those columns directly. You need to write a 1 to 5 in the thin coloured columns (G & H) and that will generate the stars. I think it is easier to see as stars, but using the numbers will let us sort it in 5 star difficulty or 5 star fun order etc.

I’m still working my way through testing and ranking many of them but I’m on real “STOL trip” at the moment, so would be great to have some more in the library! I’m sure there are loads of really good ones I have never visited.

1 Like