YPPH not displayed on VFR map

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

no but I’m on Xbox so there isn’t much there

Brief description of the issue:

if I go to YPPH on the vfr map to check say the runways, the airport icon isn’t there (the blue circle) so you can’t check freq, atis etc.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

bring up the vfr map and try and display YPPH, you will see YPEA and YPJT but no YPPH.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

xbox

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

no (using ms-store version)

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

if you have any addon, disable them and try again

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Just like @DementedCorn327 I’m on PC/Store version also, and not seeing this issue. Hopefully another XBoxer will come along and test the issue to see if it’s somehow just an box issue. I wonder if it’s just buried under the intersection triangle and the navaid box. Did you try zooming way in and see if it uncovers?? Grasping at straws here!
Regards

Well I’ve tried zooming right in and I can see the airport as an image but no blue airport symbol, so you can’t select it to get the atis, runway info, freqs

1 Like

This is the 1st time I am seeing a satellite image within the VFR map. Do you have any addon, mod installed ?, if so uninstall them and try again.

1 Like

No nothing, I think you only see it because I’m zoomed in unusually high. Again it’s Xbox so the number of add ons apart from airports is pretty limited anyway. Btw it’s only recently started doing this, it has been fine previously.

Weird issue. I am on ms-store version and don’t have that issue even when zooming at max:

So as commented above by Habu2u2 hopefully some Xbox users can try to replicate and provide their feedback.

Actually I stand corrected, I have the add on airport for YPPH, I’ll try removing it and see if it fixes it.

2 Likes

You nailed it, it’s the airport add on, Removed the addon airport and it’s fixed, Reinstalled it and the problem is back, I suspect the icon is under that satellite image, I’ve sent a message to Axonos reporting the issue.

2 Likes

Glad that that root cause has been identified and hopefully Axonos will bring a fix soon so that you can fully enjoy this addon.