Zendesk the worst of them all

You may like like my post or not I honestly don’t care
But flight sim Asobo you have the worst of the worst customer service if you close and mark a ticket as solved and don’t even care to respond and help your customers then your the worst of the worst
My time is over with this game and won’t buy anymore ■■■■ out of your store in flight sim and or even something from the brand Asobo
And kudos to the support of the chat from Xbox support who helped me instead of Asobo itself
Oh and Asobo team if you read this feel free to check the reference number in the screenshot if you really care

3 Likes

more bad seems, that users are not able to read the email they got after creating a ticket. Within this email is explained what “Solved” means. Its now also so often mentioned within the forum.

Is this a new issue you reported, because I see 22hours ago a post from you, that you are able to play :thinking:

About “xbox game license” issues, exists also some topics. You can may be mentioned what you have tried ( re-login, just all that stuff ), which kind of mods you have installed ( e.g. google-maps-replacment ), etc…

Where I agree: it seems there is a huge ping-pong in “who is responsible”. In special the default sentence: " create a new ticket … so they can release a new fix patch …game issue" caused already in a different topic confusion. In special the license issues can often fixed from user itself by simple relogin, etc. and have nothing to do with a necessary “fix patch … game issue”.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and screenshots provided above - we have sent this to the team to review. We know there are lots of changes that need to be made in this space in order to better the process, and the Support Team is focused on improving this experience this year.

9 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Would save a LOT of confusion, going forward, if the word “SOLVED” was changed to “ACCEPTED” – which would make a lot more sense to the majority of the “English reading” MSFS Community.

The word SOLVED is, and always has been totally misleading, and its inappropriate use, has have to have been, explained “over and over and over again” to new Community members.

13 Likes

It was brought up within the first two weeks after release that the word “solved” should be changed, but it fell on blind ears…

2 Likes

So fun thing, I remember looking into this out of interest at the time (I was a forum mod back then), and IIRC it isn’t possible. Mainly because, well… Zendesk is a support desk where the end goal is that an issue should be “solved” so the value is hard coded into the software.

I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Hi Nyx – Happy New Year to you and all the best for 2023.

Thanks for the insight & possible reason why “solved” cannot “easily” be changed to something more appropriate.
It may not be “Easy” – but of course, it is Possible, if the motivation is there.

1 Like

To my knowledge, it is still this way. Can’t be changed.

1 Like

Yep, I use Zendesk at work. They are very opinionated about status names. Solved cannot be renamed. All statuses are locked in stone.

1 Like

hmmm… isnt it a customizable solution like e.g. Jiira ?

But I also not assume that the “status” itself is the main problem. This status is explained often and users get much info about what that status means.

I think its more like, that users expect “help” in any way. I think most of the users ask here in forum and if nothing will work they contact the support as last resource and where they are already “in panic”. And may be that process needs to be reworked, that the user understand what happens in case he create such a ticket. And I assume the most important thing is, that the seemingly different support teams “work together” , or there is one support which feels as “the caretaker” and ‘escord’ the user which asked for help through the different support instances ( she/he is allways present for the users ).

1 Like

We use ManageEngine ServiceDesk+ at work. Creating a new status is a feature in that package:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.