Zero IFR way points on World Map

Hello,
Does anyone else have no way points selected when creating a flight on the World Map? This issue appeared after SU5 and I thought SU6 might fix it but nope. Flight creation only has ‘direct’ as an option even when selecting departure and arrival runways. When selecting ‘vor to vor’ a message pops up saying “high Altitude airways unavailable”. I even reloaded the game with the same problem. I did a search on the forum but couldn’t see another post with this same issue.

This is the PC Steam Version. No Developer changes. Doesn’t matter if the Community folder is loaded or empty.

Thank you for any assistance.

I’m going to add this but unsure if relevant. When selecting my name, the window pops up with the game version, 1.20.6.0, but Status is grayed out and says offline. Server, grayed out also, says automatic [east coast].

Update: IDK exactly why, but I have way points now. I reloaded Navigraph this morning but unsure how that would’ve fixed the problem. Solved…I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.