[007] [RELEASED] BD-5J micro jet V2.0 by AzurPoly

The holidays are over to celebrate this recovery I share with you my latest cinematic aboard AzurPoly Plane :slightly_smiling_face:

Just bought this…wish I would have read about the VR scaling issue here first. It should be mandatory to list in bold if the product does not scale in VR or if it has not been tested in VR. Such a shame really.

Will not be purchasing any more from this vendor.

2 Likes

It’s shocking that the dev continues to deny that this is a problem at all…

1 Like

[Edit: Post removed since the dev finally fixed this.[

3 Likes

Just bought the BD and I literally can’t look at the cockpit view without getting sick. The plane subltly shakes back and forth so bad that it’s unusable in cockpit view. Also the TB 30 has a flickering issue with the radio cluster screens and the everything goes blank at times. All power goes out except the lights and the flap lever then controls the lights. Any chance for an update?

So I figured out it’s the autopilot that makes the BD shake violently. As soon as you engage AP it starts to shake. It works great without autopilot on.

Also the Panel lights don’t work on the BD.

Version 2.2.0 released October 7th 2022 has fixed the scale!

some extra text since I posted the same message in the other BD-5 thread.

5 Likes

Just stumbled on the fact they’ve fixed it. Hallelujah!! This just went back on my list to buy the next time I have the money to spare. :slight_smile: Thanks for your video, Erik!

2 Likes