1.14.5.0 Downloaded and ran fine - asking me to download again on restart

Downloaded the update earlier today, sim ran just fine. Closed it, came back to use it again later, it’s asking me to download the update again. In windowed mode the sim says 1.14.5.0 already, and the downloads are all in the packages folder. It did update.

I tried the “Why am I redownloading all the packages after each update?” fix on the Zendesk page. No help. I emptied my community folder. No help.

I submitted a ticket to Zendesk, ticket number 96512.

@anon17491698,
There were 2 updates. The second was for liveries. The second update should have been a smaller update.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was the same 1.4 GB or thereabouts that it was this morning, but I will double check. Should I try just doing whatever download it is asking me to do?

A post was split to a new topic: Planner wont input the airports for departure and arrival

You would be correct. The client would have downloaded that. Then there would have been another update in-game.

After doing this, check the Content Manager.

Yeah, did the initial update and then the in-game update, anyway, I think you’re going to be right - it’s downloading 1.49 GB worth of liveries right now. I just assumed something was wrong…

I will confirm in a second that this is resolved. Thank you!

1 Like

You were correct - MANY thanks!

1 Like

Solved.