2:30 747 Hour Flight not Registered

Title says it all. Wondering if anyone else got this after the patch. Worked fine for me. 8.78 gb patch for me.
I had trouble with the last patch getting the whole thing. Did a complete delete and reinstall. Then got the whole update. I don’t know whether to completely reinstall the game or not at this point. Maybe do a couple more flights, and if it is still messing up I will complete reinstall. Ugh.

Same flights not logging after patch

Are you in dev mode ?

Not at all.

Have not used since last patch

Just flew a 1.75 hour flight that was logged properly after the flight. Was in the Caravan and loaded an IFR plan constructed in Navigraph Charts and imported into the Sim. Was flying from KRSE to KFOE

I have the same issue.

It seems flights stop to log since yesterday’s update.

I finished the 3 new Japan landing challenge, and they’re logged.

However, any free flight from the world map refused to log at all. I tried 3 times and got the same results.

I checked settings. I didn’t have the developer option enabled.

Your problem get solved yet?

This seems a bit random.

I did a flight around Liverpool in Cessna 172, which logged ok. Then a flight around Tokyo, again in Cessna 172, and this was not logged.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/log-book-stopped-working/267585/13

Yeah, just checked and since the update - I’ve gotten log book credit for the new landing challenges and the Japan tour, but not the other free flights that I’ve done since then. Although I could swear my total hours seem to be going up.

…and naturally, right after I submitted a bug - it worked fine. ugh.

It has happened to me. Sometimes it logs it, sometimes not. Sometimes it logs the landing and sometimes not (just says that it ended near x place). Last flight I made in Japan was not logged at all.

It started happening after the new patch

Ok folks, I too did the Japan to Korea flight which is the one I posted about, then did a Canada to Alaska flight, which did not log either. I was thinking with all the Japan flights that did not log it was related to the Japan update. Not sure now.

Still very random for me. A flight in UK and in Spain not logged. A flight in Africa, 3 minutes logged though I was in the air more like 20. Then another flight in the UK and a part of the Japanese tour, both logged ok.

This is stopping me getting my 50 hour badge, for what it’s worth.

It has certainly only been happening since the latest patch.

My flight log stopped updating when I had the Japan update, I reported to zendesk about the issue

1 Like

Please add your vote here TY

Update to my original post. I just finished this late last night, and just posted it to another thread.

Dragg1nmaster

N6722C

2m

HI N6722C. I did just what you were talking about. I did an uninstall from Steam, then went into the directories and completely deleted the MSFS folders. Then reinstalled. I got a 95 gig download that included the patches built in. Then I had to select the Premium Deluxe version from the market place and install that. THEN I had to go into the content manager and select all to install every single one of them, about 15 more gigs. At the end, it stalled when it indicated it was full, but said it needed 2.29 more gigs. I waited a bit, then exited out of content manager and the 2.29 had been downloaded, just not installed which it did when I exited out of it.
It cured my flights not registering. Everything seems to work normal. Bugged, but normal.

Good luck sir.