3070 TI best Graphic Settings?

Hi Everyone,

I am currently using a 3070 TI with i9 11900k with 32GB ram on 1080p display and would like to know if someone with a similar setup can share there graphic settings in both Nvidia Control Panel and in game graphic settings.

Windows Game mode “ON”
rdware Accelerated GPU Scheduling “ON”
ONLINE SETTINGS: ON

I am reletively new to PC gaming and not very tech savy so excuse the lack of knowledge on my behalf.

I am currently using the ultra preset with LOD at 200 and render scaling at 100.

What I am keen to know is based on my setup what settings would be suggested? I don’t want to come across as lazy as I know I can tweek certain settings but the problem is I don’t know what to change.

I have checked other threads around graphic settings but they focus more on different hardware.

the reason why I am asking is on the ground as expected I get substantually lower FPS for example at Gatwick or NYC in can be in the low 20’s but at FL370 for example it can see the anything upto 50 FPS.

which settings do you reccomend to reduce in game and in the control panel which will reward higher FPS?

I have searched numerous posts threads on various different forums but I noticed it differes so much and I get it’s personal preference aswell but some advice would be greatly appreciated!

I appreciate your time and any further questions, please ask!

Game Mode essentually turns on notifications to “do not disturb” and fairly useless.

GPU Scheduling most suggest OFF

I may also suggest turning off HyperThreading however that does require entering and as some would say “tinkering” with the bios, read up on Hyper Threading and core use, make your own choice.

Also, as always, ensure you have all your updated motherboard drivers from the manufacturers website and or Windows Update.

While I only fly GA aircraft I seem to be getting about your performance level with a lessor PC 9900k/3060 full ultra, I even turn the few things up Ultra has down a tick and my final resolution is 6400x1200 so I’m pushing three times the pixels (primary scale 80%/secondary X1.1111121 from 5760X1080 original).

Thank you very much for your response!

I will defiantly check the MOBO drivers. is this process similar to updating a GPU driver for example?

do you also use Geforce Experience? I have it but I allow the game to determine the in game settings.

I’m a big fan of less is more so I forgo the GeForce experience … a fair in depth guide, there are others sprinkled about here Optimal settings for Flight Simulator - Nvidia

As for the motherboard drivers, it’s a slight bit more than but along the same lines as GPU drivers.

There would most likely be drivers for your LAN, Chipset, onboard VGA, Audio and SATA, other drivers may be found by opening windows update and under More Options there may be additional or optional updates, I forget which it states.

1 Like

thank you very much Salem, appreciate. sorry to ask but would the drivers need to be downloaded from the manufacturer of the MOBO?

Thanks for the link aswell btw, I will check that out now!

Or if you purchased a pre-built unit the builders should have them for you.

Cheers, it was built by a provider but custom components, I have it around 2 months now!

Yes then, the mainboard’s website … if it’s an ASUS I’d actually suggest getting Armory Crate, what used to be a really bad program has improved to the point I like it if just for the ease of driver updates.

Other mainboard manufacturers may have similar companion programs as well.

Salem, thank you very much! I really appreciat it