39 hours and 5 Minutes of flight (cant install fs2020)

I was able to install the game the day it came out, and took around 10 hours to do so. I ran the game and set everything up, however there was no traffic to be seen ANYwhere, and also the marketplace wasent clickable (greyed out).

So me and a friend decided to uninstall the game and re-install, as the install of 10 hours, came with a crash, so the initial installation was interrupted.

Now, fresh install, initial loading screen pops up after “pressing any key”.
it takes for ever to move and at around 85%, the bar stops and nothing happens.
So we cant even get to the “choose instalation folder location” screen.

There is no disk activity or internet activity.
We have tried everything so far, many possible solutions,

39 hours at the point of writing this… 10 hours installation, 23 hours trying to get beyond this loading screen…

With the New patch, no change :frowning: ASOBO; HELP PLEASE!

Have you completely purged the simulator from your computer after today’s patch, before starting a fresh install? [ONLY for players with installation issues] Note from the Team

1 Like

See, we did all the suggestioned commented on the “uninstall guides” etc
we did it once and it didnt help!

… my buddy “The Johnny 246” figured it out.
When we installed the game i made an account with hotmail that i used to log in to the game!
But when i login with windows i use a gmail account. so ive been trying to run the installer with the wrong account?

My buddy reminded me of the hotmail account, we logged into the windows store with that account
and OMG we made it to the install part.

Game is now installing… Steam says 40 hours of play time. :smiley: now another 10 hours of install

Okay, so just to confirm your issue has been solved?

yes ! looks l like it, installing now! so yes its a success :smiley: thanks

1 Like

Okay good to hear.

I have a question, if I change to a new pc, what is the procedure:
Do I uninstall the program?
Do I download it again?
Can I copy the main folder with the bulk other data to new machine to hurry up the download?
How many machines can I have with the program in my household of one?
Love to know the answers from an expert.

Do I uninstall the program?
No

Do I download it again?
At least the installer

Can I copy the main folder with the bulk other data to new machine to hurry up the download?
Yes, others allready did it.

How many machines can I have with the program in my household of one?
I don’t know if there is a limit. But only one PC can run the game at any time.

Thank you very much Paula

I have the same issue, except that I downloaded the game via Steam so there is no changing the logged user for me. Game stops loading at about 90% without even having tried to download the game files (the actual games files, not the launcher it gets from steam).

Edit: Also yes, I have done the “clean” reinstall about 20 times now.