4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you have both packs installed on the Xbox system at the same time.

Is the file size supposed to be so small for Spring N & Fall S 1.35mb?

Yes, that’s correct.

It may crash or show wrong trees.

Ok :+1: Just bought and installed, any advice on where to go first to see the best example?

Ok thanks. Also thank you for all the work you’ve obviously done. I took over an hour to read through most of this thread. It’s refreshing to see someone so passionate about their craft.

P.S I would’ve paid twice as much.

2 Likes

YES !!!
Spring N & Fall S buy

Probably will buy Summer N & Winter S too for congrate your work (I waiting Fall N & Spring S :wink: )

1 Like

Is this likely to get a Summer N Summer S option. I know this seems counter intuitive but I quite like to fly in summer and take various trips in different hemispheres in a single session.

Still hoping to see Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter for the entire globe in the marketplace soon.

2 Likes

why do you think you willget updates every week ? for free. That is too much !

This is only available on simmarket.

@bijanstudio What is the difference between what you provide in the 4 seasons package on SimMarket and the separate UK Fall pack that you mentioned above? Is it just that you have hand placed trees across the UK? I thought that Asobo used actual forestry data for the position of the trees, so why would you need to adjust the position of trees ‘according to what you think looks right’ compared to what actually exists?

The actual position or placement hasn’t changed. They are only replaced.

2 Likes

Thank you, so is it just the amount of trees and the type of trees that you have replaced? Is this included in the 4 Season pack or is it extra? What is the difference compared to the 4 Season pack?

It will be €5.95 Euro.
“Before screenshots” are Season pack and “after screenshots” are with England fall add on.

Why don’t you include these changes in the 4 Seasons Pack? I appreciate this is your time and your work but surely it makes sense to include all your work in one pack and charge a bit more? I would like to buy it but I don’t only fly in the UK, I fly all over the planet and I would like to have realistic trees everwhere in every season, if possible.

2 Likes

@bijanstudio perhaps it make sense you make an FAQ for question what is in each packet :slight_smile: ?

Bijan, do your magic with other autogen also
i refer to the post:
Autogen with more variety - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

There are always some people who will not be happy with whatever decision is made. Such as charging more for season pack, which some people think it’s already too high.

I am still doing many free updates and that will not stop.

Trees are already realistic. This is just taking it one more step ahead and it’s TONS of extra work drawing and manually placing polygon in the every city in the ENTIRE country covering 65,000 Sq. Km.

I will have this available for other countries too.

5 Likes

It explains in "what’s new.txt all the features and also on simmarket description page.