4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

I am noticing something in photogrammetry trees in Paris. They are not green but grayish color. So they blend much better with season colors.

I am also resizing the trees in other areas (such as New York, to barely cover the photogrammetry trees (seen below)

3 Likes

Fair enough - my mistake. I do like your mod, btw, and it does make the sim look far more realistic in terms of accurate-looking vegetation (nice to see palm trees where there should be palm trees!).

2 Likes

No worries. :slight_smile:

I’ll double check SE asia again to see if anything needs updated.

Next update:
Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Greece, Turkey, Bangladesh, Israel, Lebanon.

7 Likes

I’ve just downloaded the most recent update v4.42, but all of the season folders included arecalled v4.4.
I’ve previously downloaded v4.41, the season folders were also called v4.4.
It might help if the version control numbering is tightened up a bit just to avoid confusion.
Ta.

The zip files is 4.42. The actual season folders are called 4.4. It was never 4.41.
However they will be updated soon again. :slight_smile:

Will your Indian update include Sri Lanka?

1 Like

Hello Quick question I bought 4 season pack at simMarket version 4.1 on 3-29-2001 and now i am being asked to pay 13.95 Euros for the update to 4.4 somehow this does not feel right???

Make sure you’re logged in the same account you bought it. All updates are free. $13.95 is only for those who bought one season. Not all four.
Any issues, email me directly: bijanstudiola@gmail.com

Sri Lanka was recently updated. If you see anything wrong with the area, let me know.

Everything is new:
Flightsim
Nvidia driver
4 seasons 4.4
and everything works perfect for me, even in VR.

This mod makes the world brighter

2 Likes

Thanks for answer must be error on SiimMarget site im logged in it and it shows my purchase but when i try to take updates it wants 13.95 Euros. No worries im sure it will get sorted out.

P.S Great addon

1 Like

All good as they say was operator error:) and me being the operator

1 Like

Any issues, email me directly: bijanstudiola@gmail.com

sorry to bother… bought and downloaded the latest today… looks excellent… but I noticed in the readme a program available on google drive for a season changer?

Anyhoo… I downloaded this but am getting a virus warning on it… is this a false positive… The reading of positive is coming from TotalAV?

Regards

Graham

Quite correct - just took a short flight down the southern coast of Sri Lanka - looks beautiful; palm trees all the way!

2 Likes

False positive. No virus there.

kk thanks :slight_smile:

New Tree LOD Fix is coming:

This fix will be applied region by region and I will upload new files to simmarket as each region get updated.

New LOD 200: (results at the very end of this video)

Old LOD 200, which stopped working after WU4:

5 Likes

That’s really great news, your program is becoming better and better. Thank you!

2 Likes