4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Hi Bijan,
Latest update looks and runs great, on SU5/WU6
Thank you

3 Likes

Oh yeah giving my hometown TO some seasonal love … Thank You Bijan !

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this works on WU6! I’m about to pick this mod up but wasn’t sure. Seems like the dev is pretty active. I just can’t go through another fall/winter with the perpetual summer currently modeled in the game.

2 Likes

I just switched from using Summer north/Winter south to Fall north/Spring south. Wow! This mod adds so much to the sim. What a great purchase!

2 Likes

Just purchased and downloaded summer N & winter S on Xbox x,
Am I missing something!
Around my area in Scotland,
Looks exactly the same as default trees, shape size, colour etc

I have deleted add on and re added still looks same.

@Blondi137
Well, Summer is a season is the closest to the default trees due to the colors. All trees in summer are shade of greens but I do have more variety and a bit different greens.
The default uses much less variety of trees used and they are certainly not the same trees used as seen in the screenshots below.

But if you fly to an area where there are only pine trees, they may look exactly the same since both use the same trees offered by Asobo, so I wouldn’t expect new trees unless it’s 3d trees.

Just in case you didn’t install in correctly:
1- Restart after installing. (many just install and load a flight which won’t work)
2- Clear your rolling cache and restart in case you don’t see any change.
3- If you have more than one season, make sure you only install one only.

Default: (Scotland):

Season mod: (Scotland):

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help and advise,
Followed as you said and very happy with result, going now to buy the North fall version.

Also happy your version took away most of the trees on approach to my home airfield Strathaven Scotland were I fly my real aircraft.
Would be great if the last small tree on approach could be removed, the one in front of aircraft nose in image.

Thanks again, great product.

2 Likes

My pleasure. And thank you for the purchase.

1 Like

Hi Bijan, Have you been able to add the Namaqualand flowers (South Africa - around August) into your pack? Thx

Hi
That would be nice to have. Let me look into it. :+1:

4 Likes

Bijan seems a very proactive Dev, and always communicates well.
I have had no problems with this and his other project, wont fly without them !

5 Likes

Hi, mayby off topic but what are good settings to have the best distance regarding viewing distance for the trees?
I have set

• Terrain level of data to 200

• Off screen terrain pre-caching to Ultra

• Trees to Ultra

• Grass an bushes to Ultra

• Objects level of detail to 200

• Depth of field to Ultra

Yet, I have the impression that the viewing distance is not so great at the moment in my case.
Do you have any tips to have a better viewing distance?

This is what I see with my settings.

Grt
Fedcup

Your settings are good but I think the issue is the server/Bing not pulling data. It could be slow internet connection. I would try and post it here:

1 Like

I think I read that after WU6 the tree draw distance has (somehow, God only knows how) reverted to the pre-SU5 distances.

They’re aware of it and supposedly working on (yet another) fix.

2 Likes

Thanks. I hope they can fix it again. For now I will fly lower to enjoy the beautiful trees.

Hey Bijan,

I have looked through my files and can’t see the install.txt guide you mentioned.

-I have installed Fall N Spring S in my community folder.
-I have also installed 3D Trees V2.2 in the same folder.

Is this the correct procedure?

[If this is mentioned above my apologies. This thread has gotten so long now that it is hard to search through it even using the search bar.]

Cheers Simon

PS - It’s the 3D Trees folder that I am unsure of…

1 Like

Its in the main Bijan-Season-Pack-Zip file

Here’s what it says anyway…

"How to install:

IMPORTANT:
Before installing, remove any tree mods you may have such as tree lod mod, tree distance mod, or NZA Simulations - NZRO Rotorua, any mod that has biome or vegetation files as it may cause conflict.

Just place ONLY ONE SEASON FOLDER (not all 4 folders) in your community folder.
To change season: If, for example, you have summer installed and you want to install winter, remove summer from community folder and replace it with winter folder.

Place "3D tree- Bijan V" in your community folder.**
Place “Gorse bushes in UK” in community folder if you would like to see Gorse bushes in UK which are randomly placed.

**Changing season is not controlled by the setting in the sim settings. **

Any requests or issues, please email me and I appreciate your support and reviews.

If you find any wrong type of trees in any area just send me a message and I will fix it."

1 Like

Screenshot below is the town by LSZS Samedan airport in Switzerland. I have the Fall N Spring S installed in Community. The trees in the town are fall colored but the trees in the mountains are not. I presume they are designated in the sim as coniferous tress and remain green all year along?

1 Like

I think those are pinus trees in the mountains. I’ll double-check.

Pinus and conifer trees don’t change colors in tall or winter. They are evergreen trees.

That’s what I figured. Curious how does your mod distinguish between coniferous and deciduous trees?

1 Like