4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

By assigning each tree set of colors based on regions or location they are placed in.
There are about 40 to 60 different set of fall colors in different part of the world in this fall season mod.

2 Likes

Yes, install.txt is in zip folder.
Thank you for your purchase and happy flying.

1 Like

OK so the trees in my pic above are actual evergreens in the mountains and thus have not been assigned any color in your mod…makes sense. Makes one appreciate the extent of work you must have put into this mod to cover the entire world ! Thanks again Bijan.

1 Like

Thank you.
They have been color assigned but only shades of greens (10 of them from dull green, olive green, etc)

I have done some changes in fall colors in the past few days and will be releasing a new version today which gets rid of some of the very bright red colors globally and add more Christmas type conifers in your area on mountains instead the rounded pinus trees ones.

7 Likes

Thanks just bought it!

1 Like

Hi @bijanstudio could you please check that the version of the ‘summer only’ on simmarket, is the latest?

Has changed again to show 6.0 and it does indeed look like an earlier version, in sim, as the issue with those white trees is again present.

Cheers

Latest version for summer only is 6.10. Those trees are only present in Australia, New Zealand.
For the rest of the world, they are only within cities.

1 Like

Yes so I think the version in my simmarket account has changed to version 6.0. It used to say 6.10 but has reverted to 6.0 and those trees are all over the UK again.

Sorry, you’re not understanding me. The files in my account are version 6.0.

If you remember, I had the 4 season pack suddenly appear in my account despite having not purchased it, so there is obviously some issue with simmarket.

Could you please make sure version 6.10 is uploaded correctly so I can download?

I understood perfectly. That was totally different subject and was my error.
The file on simmarket is 6.10.
All you need to do is download it.
What shows on your screenshot is what you purchased and that’s not the download section.Scroll down to download section.

Also from now on, email me for support.
Thanks

1 Like

It absolutely is the download section…it literally says ‘‘DOWNLOAD YOUR PRODUCTS HERE:’’…version 6.0.

Perhaps it is v6.10, but is incorrectly titled, I don’t know. If that’s the case then the issue with the white trees has returned, post world update 6.

It’s not mistitled and there are no white trees there. I just downloaded it myself.
Again,
What shows on your screenshot is what you purchased only.

EMAIL FOR SUPPORT.

1 Like

Forget it, don’t know why you have to be so obtuse. The low LOD white trees in distance ARE back…someone else will report soon enough.

Watch yourself there.
Summer only season hasn’t even been updated for a month since the white trees were removed. If that was the case people would have reported already.

And I see no white trees in UK and it’s been commented out in the codes.
So please stop this nonsense and download the file like I mentioned… which you insist not to.

5 Likes

Bijan, would you come to my house and redecorate it? :smiley:

I remember seeing your mod when it first came out, and taking a look at it (because I, too, was a bit puzzled that the entire world was in summer), and not pulling the trigger because it looked too good to be true, or if it was true, it was probably something that required a lot of tinkering.

But after hearing over and over again about how great the seasons mod was, I thought I’d circle back and check it out via this thread. Well… consider me sold now. Wow… Off to SimMarket, I guess! Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Glad you changed your mind and welcome aboard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’re working on a hotfix that’s due out sometime next week, according to the development blog from Thursday. It also said there’ll be more water mask fixes and other stuff as well.

1 Like

REMINDER: This forum is to discuss third-party addons. This is not a bug reporting or support forum for 3rd Party.

All bug reporting and support need to be directed to that 3rd Party support. Several reminders were posted in this topic.

@bijanstudio I just sent you an email about a Biomes change in the Middle East with the Fall N package but realized there is a 6.12 version on Simmarket now.

With the 6.10 Fall N package, the coast of the Middle East (i.e: Lebanon), is full of Evergreen forests now.

The Summer North package had Biomes that are much closer to the Middle Eastern area there.

I will see if 6.12 Fall N fixed this issue.