4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

With respect you are putting Bijan in a very difficult situation because he is not permitted to use this thread as support and he is quite clearly complying with forum rules. Since nobody here wants to see this thread closed down it would be great if you could maybe email him and discuss this privately. Please :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

This looks super interesting, and I’ve very interested! Couple questions:

1. are there any issues with the current version that one would notice, or possible bugs that need ironing out?
  2. are there any future plans to try and make it so seasons are dynamically changed based on flight date?

Thanks!

Thank you

1- No issues at all.
2- No option or plan to do that.

Cheers
Bijan

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. One more question. I have now gotten a little overwhelmed looking in SimMaket as I see tons products having to do with trees like:

“3D trees for MSFS, Enhanced Seasons for Germany, Enhanced Fall Seasons for UK, Seasons Spring North Fall South”

And I’m confused about the differences between all of these products because I thought this one “4 season multi season” covered all of those other ones. Or do you need to get them all? Or pick 1? :frowning:

Thank you for the purchase.
You do get all 4 seasons + 3d trees in “4 season pack.”

I think the titles are pretty much self explanatory. There are also detailed information about each in the description of each product which answers all your questions, along with pictures and videos.

“3D trees for MSFS" as described in the description, are for those who buy season from marketplace.

“Enhanced Seasons for Germany” enhanced seasons even more in Germany… This is all self explanatory and more information about each in the description. Same with Enhanced Fall Seasons for UK.

Spring North Fall South” is one of the 4 seasons for people who want to try one season first.

gotcha thanks. that cleared it up a bit. i think having the in-sim market place and also “sim marketplace” makes it confusing for new people to msfs2020. and you can buy some things in one place and not in another, etc. But we’ll get it sorted

1 Like

got it! one more quick q: does this mod shorten the trees? i’ve noticed they’re all massive and was hoping for a mod to make them more realsitic height

That depends on the area. I have shortened some and enlarged some.

As an example here it is shortened.

Hana airport in Hawaii (before and after)

5 Likes

Just wanted to thank you for the fall color changes… Much better with the latest version. Looking spectacular and far more natural now!

3 Likes

6.13 has really enhanced the fall colors around Switzerland…even noticed it at Samedan which we chatted about earlier up in the thread. Outstanding work and attention to customer feeback I must say !

4 Likes

Love your products,
have x2 of them now,
Will the new fall colours be available for me to update on Xbox x.

Hello,
does these add-ons work well with WU 6+ on Xbox please? Because I have bad experience with Switzerland Mesh :frowning:

Thank you.

Yes, these works with WU6 and xbox.
Just make sure you install one season at a time, clear your cache and restart before using it.

2 Likes

yes it works perfectly… but why the heck did you buy the Switzerland Mesh when you have WU 6… this is strange.

3 Likes

Thank you.
Updates for marketplace takes a long time. It will be about 5 to 7 weeks. I have already submitted 3 mods already and all are waiting to be processed.

2 Likes

Addon Linker you know? Takes some seconds… The only thing I do still not get is the strange naming convention used. while finally the season folders do not have version numbering anymore, resulting in no further action needed when putting it in the addon folder, the other products still have the version numbering in the folder name, resulting in manually remove the link with addon linker each update… why not just using the version number for the .zip file but not for the unzipped folder? Other than that: one of the greatest mods so far!

1 Like

Goes to show you can never do it right.

• If you don’t do updates: it sucks! No updates!
  • If you do regular updates in long intervals: it sucks! Not enough updates!
  • If you do regular updates in short intervals: it sucks! Too many updates!

It’s like Wargames … the only way to win is not to play.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I do. When updates relate to areas that I don’t intend to fly, I just wait either until an update comes along with an area I’m interested in or, more often than not, just download the update while doing other MSFS stuff.

2 Likes

Exactly. There are always someone complaining no matter what.
People fly 747s and go through all checklists and 100’s of buttons DAILY and yet complain about moving TWO folders in file manager.

12 Likes

Struggling with understanding how the “update stream could be optimised” beyond the current option to do it if you want, don’t if you don’t want. Is this REALLY an issue that is worth being picky about? I personally find life is WAY too short to worry about something like this. I update if I see there is something in the update that I want/need, otherwise I ignore it. Simple

3 Likes