4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

No problem! I’m sure I’ll be able to find them on my explore.

Thanks for the content!

'Flying along the coast of Croatia right now w/the fall Fall north/Spring south folder installed. O M G!!! Absolutely stunning @bijanstudio

2 Likes

Let’s see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take a screenshot next time. I’m already on the tarmac in Venice. This was taken with my iPhone. I still can’t figure out how to get a high res screen shot on this panel. My bad!

1 Like

I recently made reference for the enhancement to bundle updates together. My words were misconstrued, my head bitten off and spit out, at even the suggestion to have a downloader tool. Dangerous area to discuss here.

Why are you still continuing this? Just drop it already, man. I remember hearing a proverb once that goes, “No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.” You voiced your issue already but it’s not going to be changed because the way Bijan does things is what works best for him, and it also honestly is easy and doesn’t even take a minute to download the latest updates that he releases. Also, let me remind you that they’re free, so you don’t even have to pay for them. You don’t even have to download them if you don’t want to.

7 Likes

I think @bijanstudio trees have definitely helped with the scenery after WU6 issues.

4 Likes

Hi
You should be able to see those yellow larch trees in small patches scattered in:

1. Northern Rockies conifer forests For example here: 51.4980086005057, -115.92751974445731
  2. Arizona Mountains forests

You can see the map here to see where and how large the areas:
https://ecoregions.appspot.com/

Make sure you only have one season installed (fall), otherwise you won’t see them.

2 Likes

What are you guys taking screenshots with? I thought I had a really good one using the GEFORCE app, but it kinda sucks and is nothing close to the res I see when I’m flying.

Erm…windows key and print screen :tipping_hand_man:t3:

4 Likes

Hmm…I figured NVIDIA would do better with their app and a 3090. I’ll use the old school method as you suggested. Thanks.

1 Like

Sometimes the old ways really are the best :grin:

It takes the screen exactly as you see it. Not sure how you could better it really.

2 Likes

Curious, what’s wrong with it?

I take screenshots at 3440x1440 on my RTX 2070 Super with the GeForce overlay; since I’m in HDR though it saves a JPEG XR file and I have written my own program to down-convert to SDR JPEGs satisfactorily.

In SDR mode it’ll save regular PNGs.

In both cases it’s full resolution and I have no image quality problems.

1 Like

Working on it. My panel being a 49" ultrawide makes it a little more of a task than I thought. Just outside of KSEA with the Fall north/Spring south mod on in the pic.

1 Like

I use windows key and print screen too and works perfectly.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re flying in HDR; in this case, screenshots taken with Windows+S or PrintScrn will be overexposed because they only know how to handle SDR surfaces.

If you use the GeForce overlay, and your HDR monitor is the primary monitor (I think this is still a requirement), then it will save HDR JPEG XR (.jxr) image files for still screenshots. These can be viewed in HDR and re-exported with tone-mapping to SDR one at a time using this app or in batch mode using my in-progress custom utility (beware it is incomplete and there is not a binary release yet, you will have to install Visual Studio compiler and the Rust toolchain and build it yourself, and there’s no graphical user interface, you must run it from the command line or a batch file).

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I’m playing in HDR, and the overexposure in pics drives me nuts!

2 Likes

Hope that helps! :smiley: The tricky thing with the .jxr files is they are viewable in the default Windows photo viewer and in explorer previews but they show overexposed there, even though they actually contain all the high-brightness detail; the default viewers just throw it away. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot tonight. What I see live and what my pics show are so different it’s crazy. I’m flying over the coast of Peru right now. Looks INCREDIBLE.

1 Like

What I actually see…

1 Like