4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Peru is an incredibly gorgeous country and one of my favorites to fly over, especially the Sacred Valley :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s so many treasures on the planet. Peru is definitely one of em.

1 Like

Which way of buying this seasons mod is the best: via MFS2020 Marketplace or via Simmarket with installation into Community folder?

Simmarket is better value and more frequent updates.

3 Likes

Hello Bijan,
Is it correct, that in the downloadsection of Simmarket, there is no separate “3D_Trees_-_Bijan_V2.1” download anymore? The Gorse bushes are still there as a separate download.
Is the content of 3D_Trees from now integrated in the main zip file, or is it a mistake?

KInd regards
Bram Stikkel

Hi Bram,
The newer version is of trees are all zipped together with season pack. So it’s all in there.

1 Like

Wauw, you are fast, Bijan!
No need, but appreciated!

1 Like

Go with the SM version. It’s easily the best option. That and Just Flight tend to be for most things.

1 Like

But dont foget your xbox user, we are bound to the marketplace :wink:

2 Likes

MS controls the speed of the releases there. That’s the main advantage of SM. Nothing @bijanstudio can do about that.

1 Like

@BlackSanta512 is right. I don’t control when they update files I send. The longest delay was my fall season on marketplace which I submitted in May, and it was just uploaded about a week ago.

2 Likes

Thanks @bijanstudio for this wonderful add-on, the sim is even more gorgeous:

but I am not sure that there are palm trees in the Alps (Courchevel, LFLJ):

:wink:

2 Likes

The mod really shines when one hemisphere is fall. Absolutely stunning stuff.

2 Likes

Thank you.
No, there aren’t any palms in that area. I see it’s only a small patch there. I’ll dig them out and have them delivered to Hawaii.

7 Likes

Global warming effect ?
In two or three decades we’ll make waterskiing in the Alps (if we can find sloped lakes) …
:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for posting these. I fly here often and wondered what it would look like with the mod installed.

I was heartbroken to see the palm trees there and laughed when I read that was the point of post lol. This kinda thing keeps me on the fence.

Looking forward to new screenshots after the transplant.

1 Like

Fixed:

5 Likes

While we’re at it I notice some lovely fall trees on Isla de Culebra near Puerto Rico. I noticed them as I was running the crazy approach through the hills to Runway 13 at TJCP.

1 Like

They already have the equipment: https://youtu.be/uwhjRXo5cbg?t=78 :sweat_smile:

Actually, I only fly a few hours with this add-on but even when the colors doesn’t change a lot (unlike the fall colors from my previous post), it always adds a variety in tree species and tones that looks better than in the default game. See eg this another screenshot taken above Alliaz, Switzerland with a view on the Léman lake (Fall season):

If you want, I can take another views of the Alps!

Thanks for the tree transplant, it looks better!

BTW, it seems that there are almost only conifers at this altitude (see eg Google Street View near the airport). From this site (La Flore des Parcs naturels - Montagne et Nature), the tree species in the Alps depending on the altitude should be:

• from 200m to 1000m: mostly oak and beech
  • from 1000m to 1700m: European red pine, fir and beech
  • from 1700m to 2500m (Courchevel is at 1850m): mostly conifers
  • above 2500m: no trees
1 Like

Only a few more days until Autumn starts in the UK, haven’t seen Bijan’s autumn season yet, can’t wait!

2 Likes