4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Just an update on previous conversation about updates on Marketplace and Simmarket. There is no restrictions. It was a false rumor made by someone here.
I can update either sites anytime without waiting for the other one to be updated.

10 Likes

Bamboo Forest in China.
There will be 100,000 bamboo trees in this area.

8 Likes

Is the bamboo forest in Sichuan Province?

Why are trees everywhere at dia in denver mixed in with building and taxi ways you name it.
i have 5.7 from simmarket, go take a look this is also with fs dreamteam airport.

My trees are not placed in taxi ways. That’s your airport mod that’s causing it.
There is probably a conflict between the mods. Or you have two season folders installed or another tree mod installed.

1 Like

I’ll have them in few places. I’ll get the names…

1 Like

That’s a relief, the “false rumor” was started by Aerosoft

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/161130-crj-700-chases-the-nav-needle/&do=findComment&comment=1040759

3 Likes

Great to see Joshua trees Bijan. My only critique would be that in real life, they do have a bit more foliage on them but this is a great start. They do occur in other parts of the Mojave desert besides JTNP so hopefully we’ll see more of them at some point. Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

I have 6 but I made 2 more that are fuller and have more foliage.
Yes I have a map of where they grow but for now it will be in JTNP. Later I will add more to other areas.

3 Likes

Can you provide me a link for buying the FULL version of this product?, thanks!

Here you go:
Thank you

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for your rapid response.

These trees are now in two locations:

1. Joshua Tree National Park
  2. Mojave National Preserve, which is the world’s largest concentration of Joshua trees.

Total trees 25,000

8 Likes

I hope you didn’t do that by hand! :laughing:

1 Like

just checking before i buy

So if i want to fly in US east right now Id drag the summer folder into the community. If i want to fly in Australia next, I’d have to close the sim, remove Summer, Add Winter and relaunch the sim?

Will there ever be a way to work around this or is it not possible

That’s correct. Although technically it’s still spring in USA until June 21.

Switching folders is the only way and there is no plan to change that.

Thanks

2 Likes

Otherwise, there will be requests for Death Valley, June 17th at 4:30 PM or Courchevel, March 4th, 1976 at noon or April 5, 7:30 AM, 1609, Ryukyu, Japan. I thing four seasons is plenty to deal with… LOL!

1 Like

Manually is the only way to do it since these are considered “objects” in the sim.
In desert areas it’s easy to do since a small group can be copied and pasted elsewhere. But in cities, such as Innsbruck that I did, it had to do done one by one so it doesn’t sit on houses or roads.

Shunan Bamboo Sea, China, with 40,000 bamboo trees.

6 Likes

Hi Bijan, cool work. What’s your most recommended plane without a cockpit for max fps? Thanks.