40th Anniversary Edition Airports

Known Issues: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016027399-KNOWN-ISSUES-Last-update-November-17th-2022-

Please use this thread to post your impressions and feedback about the airports added in the 40th Anniversary Edition.

If you have any bugs related to these airports to report, please create a new thread in the Bugs & Issues section of the forum.

1 Like

Will be curious to see how the included Princess Juliana International in Sint Maarten compares to the payware.

1 Like

Just checked it out, it looks pretty decent, however the performance isn’t very good and they missed the boat with not adding anybody on the beach along the fence line.

I’ll remove this one and keep the payware.

7 Likes

I’ll be doing the same

1 Like

Is there any list for the new glider airports? I couldn’t find it in the release notes.

Airports are airports. Don’t think they added any new ones specifically for gliding.

No, they indicated in the release notes there are.

• 2 gliders and 15 glider airports

not in the sim right now, but can it be removed via the content manager?

Yes, just search TNCM and uninstall.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get a list of all airports being added in this update? ICAOs etc?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Official Discussion + Polls] 40th Anniversary Edition/Sim Update 11

They are in the release notes.

• 4 iconic airports:
    • Hong Kong Kai Tak
    • Meigs Field in Chicago
    • Princess Juliana International in Sint Maarten
    • First Flight Airport, Kitty Hawk
3 Likes

I know that, thanks. I was also interested to learn about the 15 glider airports, also mentioned therein.

1 Like

They didn’t list out the glider airports unfortunately for those who are interested, perhaps on the world map it’s filterable?

Am I being daft here, I can’t see the new content in the Content Manager on Xbox. Anyone else seeing the same?

To uninstall?

I just went into content manager and searched on TNCM.

1 Like

Yeah, I can see the payware one but not the one included as part of SU11

Same here. Must be the overload on server

Take a look in Marketplace, maybe it wasn’t installed?

2 Likes

Princesses Juliana really looks amazing :ok_hand: