40th Anniversary Edition Missions

Monsoon 747 ILS approach. Unable to use the FMC so… I’m not able to provide the ILS freq to proceed with the approach… I thought once that it was automatically added but nop. So it is impossible to complete this mission with that weather

Wow, I’ve never even seen one of those. Composite video output, I presume? Also, audio tape storage, possibly?

:slight_smile:

Even Microsoft was involved in its development. It was a great success in Japan. Not so much in the rest of the world.

Lol.

As it happens I’m also into riding electric unicycles and my most used EUC happens to be an “MSX”:

Obviously I must have got my thoughts mixed: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi will there be a future plan to recreate the old MS Flight Sim missions such as Spirit Of St Louis, wich I enjoyed playing, with the old terrain was just perfect.

I don’t even get that far :smiley:
In my case the mission starts with the 747 on the ground in the middle of a forest :frowning:
Until now, all the missions I played went from playable but buggy (Radio messages at wrong time or repeated endlessly, APs not working…) to unplayable (Landings not recognized, missions not saved…)

Nowhere near the quality that we had in FSX :frowning:

6 Likes

And that was a very low bar to begin with. The FSX missions were riddled with script problems. Successfully completing a mission was a game of chance.

Missions are best left to 3rd party. What MS released is paramount to an April fools’ joke at best.

1 Like

These missions were created by third parties though…

1 Like

Can we get a reboot of the oil rig inspection/rescue mission from FSX? I forget what the name for it was off the top of my head, but I played the bejesus out of that mission when I was deployed in Afghanistan and it’s my favorite one of all the FSX missions because it was the most challenging for me. Would do the same in FS 2020.

2 Likes