40th Anniversary Expansion Pack: Got Friends

The 40th Anniversary Expansion Pack | Available Again!

Our website has been expanded and all of our available freeware is now available for download again!

6 Likes

I realize you website is probably still a work in progress, but is there any chance you could put the version #'s up front to make updating easier as we transition from your old repository? I’m also not sure what “Chapter #2” means as far as version #?

duckwork’s mod was recently updated. shouldn’t this be updated as well if it includes it?

This does not include Duckwork’s mod, it is independent and only adds an amphibious float version to the DC-3

1 Like

Great! Thanks very much.

Got Friends | Update Day!

Subscribers to our Got Friends’ Newsletter will also receive details in their email. This is our first attempt at sending an update email to everyone and we hope that it finds your inbox. If you aren’t subscribed, you can do so on the bottom of our website. Thank you for supporting us during this website expansion and staying patient with us as we try new things.

Changelog Below:

40TH ANNIVERSARY EXPANSION | CHAPTER #3 | VERSION 3.0.0: FEBRUARY 24, 2023

• Global: Fixed 40th Anniversary Expansion Effects Project Compatibility with Add-On Linker
  • DHC-2 Beaver: Fixed Multiplayer Skis/Chock Issue
  • DHC-2 Beaver: Fixed 35" Bush Wheels Multiplayer Issue
  • Douglas DC-3: Fixed Ground Handling Accessories Multiplayer Issue

NOTE: This Update fixed some critical multiplayer and addon-linker issues. Therefore, our current plans like DC-3 JATO will be slated for Chapter #4 / Version 4.0.0.

Downloads Available at: https://www.got-friends.com

7 Likes

Why my DHC-2 with the normal wheels has ALWAYS the skis? What the reason might be?

Did you download the new version above?

Yes, I downloaded it just before I posted the question above.

Could it be a conflict with another mod?

At least try to establish if it is related to the expansion pack.

1 Like

Make sure you remove the old packages first before updating. Don’t overwrite them, as if there are ever any files left behind from a previous version, they have been known to conflict.

And if you have the Beaver improvement mod installed still (predecessor to the 40th expansion), you need to uninstall that. It’s known to cause this exact same issue. Though, I don’t remember what that old folder name was now, so you’ll just have to look for any other Beaver mods

1 Like

So, at one time, there was a repaint for N130Q, the amphibious DC-3 owned by Folsom’s up in Moosehead lake, ME, but, it’s been pulled from FS.to. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks,

@Easyraider7884 Do you have any alternate links for this paint? ^^^

He and I are working on an update for it

1 Like

i give the files to FlyingsCool5650 so he can redo and update them :+1:,
i have remove all liveries from fs.to,
the Folsom need a lot fixes so i did not upload again,

and as this is the only one wat still is in service it need the fixes before a new release :wink:

as is now,WIP

a few other files are at Sim-outhouse now

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues turning on the transponder in the Beaver? It happens in both radio configs.
I have yet to empty my Community folder to see if I have an interference with another package.
I have a few liveries loaded, but none have an interfering panel file.

Got Friends 40th v3.0.0 is the only beaver addon.

I released the Moosehead Lake Seaplane Base addons today, btw

@Easyraider7884

Edit: Did the Community test, not the GotFriends 40th addon. Going through the debug now. Must be one of the planes I’ve got has overwritten the transponder code :roll_eyes:

1 Like

ThankÂŽs Tom,nice one :heart_eyes:
download it,

so we need to get the Folsom dc3 ready then,but at moment i do not have the time

i do not like to release as is again,
my other dc3 float liveries are at

all have a float version

also the bell 47 float is nice for this scenery,liveries are here

cheers

1 Like

Went looking for the GotFriends DC-3 Expansion Pack I had last year but it says the add-on is deleted. Does anyone have any more info on this? I thought it was kind of a big deal at the time

40th Anniversary: Expansion Pack » Microsoft Flight Simulator

According to one of the latest comments at the TO page, they moved content to their own website. Is this what you’re looking for?

1 Like

i rework the lines and other stuff as good as i get,so as is now

1 Like