4Simmers A320 NEO Mega Pack Worldwide Missing SouthWest Livery

I’m on Xbox and saw that 4Simmers is having a sale. When I opened the A320NEO LIVERIES MEGAPACK WORLDWIDE - I was excited and surprised to see Southwest Airlines listed.

I went ahead and purchased and downloaded and IT’S NOT THERE! I even restarted the Xbox and Game but nope, not there. I see a lot of other liveries missing from this list.

Screenshot attached.

Is this something that is false advertising or is there another way to get the Southwest Airlines livery?
sw

1 Like

can you download from flightsim.to, when using an Xbox?
If so, i would not recomend to fall for these moneygrabber packages, and download for free from there, if you can.

No i don’t think you can from Xbox

I suspect that 4simmers has a dubious business policy. or they are simply overwhelmed with all the livery packs. I had bought EU at the time. I look today at the pack NA + EU are alone in the new pack, with the EU new min. 3 new airlines that I do not have. can not be… I do not want to know how the other packete perform in comparison …

3 Likes

I have the same issue missing the Ryanair liveries in the NA & EU pack.
I wrote them a mail last week but no response…

1 Like

So i turned the game on and saw an update for the 4SIMMERS pack I posted about.

GOOD NEWS! They added all the liveries that were missing! I have the Southwest Airlines livery now for the A320!

1 Like

they updated today - i got all the liveries now. you should check as well if it’s updated for NA/EU.

1 Like

Yes, it’s working now!

I wonder if they have rights to the liveries from the companies, or don’t they need it? Is there a loop hole?

I noticed one minor glitch w/ these new liveries. The pilot and ATC call them ‘generic airbus’ instead of ‘Southwest’. but say I use united, american, jetblue, alaska, they will actually call them by their airline name.

Even going into Customization and adding ‘SOUTHWEST’ doesn’t work. Still call the plane generic.

I just found out the the individual packs are missing quite a few liveries compared to the mega pack. I bought all of the individual packs when they came out.

This is no good practice by 4Simmers.

1 Like

It looks like they will become available in the coming weeks, starting with Europe an NA.

Folks - this is a Voice of the Customer complaint, and as such, should have a Zendesk ticket opened so that the VOC can be relayed to the manufacturer who sells on the Marketplace. The title was changed to be less antagonizing. Please open Zendesk tickets if it’s a complaint. This board is not an ingestion point for such customer interaction. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.