4simmers european liveries pack for Xbox

Awesome bro :crossed_fingers:

KLM don’t have A320s so I don’t know if they’ll bring that livery. But they have 747s so hopefully they bring a KLM livery to that.

1 Like

Yeh I would definitely say a 747 livery for KLM

KLM don’t use 747 anymore, they use 777 & 787 now, plus I think Lufthansa is the only airline using the 747-800

They might put some historic liveries in there especially as not many airlines use the 747 anymore. Such as the KLM livery

1 Like

I get ya, but KLM never used the Jumbo- 800 variant either & I think the Jumbo 800 is the only variant on xbox right now, very little choice in way of passenger jets and liveries😐

1 Like

Yes I agree very little indeed

If they add any historic liveries it’d be good if they could do the Lufthansa’s old yellow and blue livery rather than their modern blue and white logo

3 Likes

4simmers are brilliant at giving us xbox users liveries im sure they have alot planned

Was hoping the liveries would drop today. Not going to lie. Hopefully they’ll come by the weekend.

1 Like

We will know tonight about 11pm (uk time) not holding my breath to be be disappointed yet again :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Makes sense, cheers for the head up bro

1 Like

Yet again nothing :sleepy:

Typical for any sort of add on release. Get you hyped up and then stay quiet for days when you know launch is soon😂

1 Like

Yes that’s whats happening… they did say first weeks of feb but like I said with MS handling it who knows :tired_face:

Let’s cross everything for this week :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’m just not getting my hopes up anymore.

2 Likes

Or me not anymore

1 Like

I’m not on Facebook can someone reach out to them to see if they know if they’ll be released this Thursday they did say they know on a Tuesday before whether it’ll be on the Thursday

Last post from 4simmers , 30 january

1 Like